F'in Rain

signfan

3 minutes ago, snowchopper said:

TD  Looking forward to your pics and review on the Enduro. Just stuck my head out the door and we are getting snow here in Kearney.🕸️

We are heading either tomorrow or Saturday to pick up @Mrs Turbo Doo Enduro. Really really looking forward to getting back North next week. 5 days of riding. Ill try and post some pics after we get it tomorrow or Saturday.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, snowchopper said:

TD  Looking forward to your pics and review on the Enduro. Just stuck my head out the door and we are getting snow here in Kearney.🕸️

31 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

We are heading either tomorrow or Saturday to pick up @Mrs Turbo Doo Enduro. Really really looking forward to getting back North next week. 5 days of riding. Ill try and post some pics after we get it tomorrow or Saturday.  

@snowchopper I will also chime in and let you know what I think of the Enduro next week.  I am excited to try it out after driving the xrs the last few weekends I hope my long wait is worth it.  Otherwise I may need to snow check a 2023 xrs.  Right Mr @Turbo Doo...lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

@snowchopper I will also chime in and let you know what I think of the Enduro next week.  I am excited to try it out after driving the xrs the last few weekends I hope my long wait it worth it.  Otherwise may need to snow check for 2023 another xrs.  Right Mr @Turbo Doo...lol.

Oh yah sure,  make me ride the old rickety 2022 Mach Z..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Couple inches on the ground in Port Sydney and still coming down. Damage from the rain wasnt too bad by the looks of it. 

• Like 4

I think we did decently down in the Ottawa area.  I think my driveway has about 6-8 inches accumulated, and that's after the initial snow was absorbed by all the water.  The field trails I drove by yesterday were still strips of white in the middle of corn stubble, so there was still *some* semblance of a trail still holding.  Depends on the location.. around Richmond even they were mud, unfortunately...

Next week we only have a 1 day blip with a bit of rain..fingers crossed it doesn't expand..

image.png.5ca6986633a936a572a948974305e15f.png

• Like 2

4 to 6 inches around my place. 
Schools closed yesterday but open today - makes perfect sense :headbang:

Schools should not have closed at all - bunch of Sally’s. 

Still a fair amount of water run off sitting on Simcoe, this is right by a drainage culvert though. 
You thought slush was bad before, look out now!!
image.thumb.jpg.d08435053053de0e9d06912c85aab680.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stoney said:

4 to 6 inches around my place. 
Schools closed yesterday but open today - makes perfect sense :headbang:

Schools should not have closed at all - bunch of Sally’s. 

Still a fair amount of water run off sitting on Simcoe, this is right by a drainage culvert though. 
You thought slush was bad before, look out now!!
image.thumb.jpg.d08435053053de0e9d06912c85aab680.jpg

Lakes will be awful, gonna be lots of blown belts.  Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

I guess big guy wants us all to stay home for family day 🤣. Maybe next weekend things will be better. 

Looks like Durham and Orangeville will open according to their FB pages. Its going to be a mix of conditions.

I'm hoping with the cold temps tonight and tomorrow there will be enough open trails to take a ride Sunday,

More snow and lots of wind this morning