Skidoo MY23 February 14 Release

Turbo Doo

42 minutes ago, ecarnell said:

Wonder if the days of snow check X$ or X% under msrp are over, if dealers are going to be limited in their supply.

for a few years anyway

1 hour ago, ecarnell said:

Wonder if the days of snow check X$ or X% under msrp are over, if dealers are going to be limited in their supply.

I talked to my dealer tonight and he said it will be MSRP + surcharge for 90% of their deals.   A long time VIP customer might get a few hundred off but thats it.    They are so limited on models for next year that they cant give them away.    He also figures that they will be sold out of MY23s by next weekend.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I talked to my dealer tonight and he said it will be MSRP + surcharge for 90% of their deals.   A long time VIP customer might get a few hundred off but thats it.    They are so limited on models for next year that they cant give them away.    He also figures that they will be sold out of MY23s by next weekend.  

where is all this covid money coming from

On 2/13/2022 at 5:32 PM, Turbo Doo said:

Whatever we spring order this year, for MY23 will have Smart Shox.  I'm actually finding the Mach pulls incredibly harder then my 2022 XRS 900 Turbo R does. Considering the only real change is the clutching between the 2. Both pull 8000rpm and over. Once I get the Mach to the NCDN,  I'll know more.😎. I know ill have to really twist @Evil arm really hard to take it for a 'run'...LMFAO.

Ha ha!  Throw the BRP GO App on and hold it to the bar.  I’d like to see how the Mach Z pulls on top end. 

• Like 2

I dropped my deposit off at my dealer Tuesday for next years sleds he just got back to me with the details he has mine booked but he said he is sold out for next year already . He talked to three dealers this morning all said the same thing crazy times !

• Like 1

St Onge told me that they took 100 deposits yesterday and will have their entire allotment sold by the 23rd which is technically the first day that BRP will allow the dealers to create the order certificate.   

They will not sell to someone who is not a previous customer and/or someone who does not live in their trading area because they want to make previous customers and locals their #1 priority.   

• Like 5

Im in for a new 600R Blizzard. 

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

So, just like when the G4 came out in '17, the 4 stroke guys had to wait a year for the 4 stroke G4. I guess MY24 will have the 900 R's in the G5. SmartShox only available on XRS'S. What to Doo, what to Doo.......🤔🧐

Ride what you got.  You're not gonna wear them out in the next 6 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1