Skidoo MY23 February 14 Release

Turbo Doo

1 minute ago, scottyr said:

That screen is nice but it is not worth $1500 to me.  

Has anyone noticed that the early order warranty has dropped to 2 years?    I will wait to see what Polaris offers in a couple of weeks before decide if I am ordering anything for next season.   

So from 4 to 3 to 2.....I think I remember you calling this out a little while ago.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, scottyr said:

That screen is nice but it is not worth $1500 to me.  

Has anyone noticed that the early order warranty has dropped to 2 years?    I will wait to see what Polaris offers in a couple of weeks before decide if I am ordering anything for next season.   

X2.  This is the year Polaris needs to bring out a 4-stroke...

pretty sad model year update .maybe just want to catch back up .good chance for poo to make some inroads.

The new linq seat is kinda cool for a quick option not for long term comfort.  Then the new mount bracket can be used for additional bag storage or the seat.   Not sure what I think of the new helmets although Mr @Turbo Doo has already sent me his valentine's day request for accessories.

One thing Ski-Doo did right they put an awesome dog in the ads...:DScreenshot_20220214-164513_Facebook.thumb.jpg.788cf4ddbd6d26a8845f0df74d428ffb.jpgScreenshot_20220214-164413_Facebook.thumb.jpg.7b922258abf4604453310ebb4b68a6a3.jpg

• Like 3

must be running low on 900r engines ,only 850 gets update

• Haha 1

There is a 600R in the gen5. Decisions..........

1 hour ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

The new linq seat is kinda cool for a quick option not for long term comfort.  Then the new mount bracket can be used for additional bag storage or the seat.   Not sure what I think of the new helmets although Mr @Turbo Doo has already sent me his valentine's day request for accessories.

One thing Ski-Doo did right they put an awesome dog in the ads...:DScreenshot_20220214-164513_Facebook.thumb.jpg.788cf4ddbd6d26a8845f0df74d428ffb.jpgScreenshot_20220214-164413_Facebook.thumb.jpg.7b922258abf4604453310ebb4b68a6a3.jpg

Does the ads remind you of a dog we have at home.....

20201007_183009.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve F6 said:

There is a 600R in the gen5. Decisions..........

i think it only comes with 850

• Like 2

hey turbo doo would you go back to 850 in g5

• Like 1

• Did anyone expect Skidoo to be selling rebadged Arctic Cats (with Yamaha motors)?    I can only assume it must have been part of the patent infringement resolution - along with Cat giving BRP rights to the Lynx name.  I wonder if there will be more of this strange partnership in the future.  
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, signfan said:

The enduro paint scheme looks great.  Finally something decent after the last few years of blue and uglier blue.  Too bad they didn't put smart shocks in the Enduro platform.

Smart Shox only available on MXZ and Renegade XRS'S.  Must be part of the supply chain management.  

"Commodity Surcharge $520"

:wtf:

• Sad 1

because they can lol

• Like 1

The lynx 146 with the 900R engine could a a good selling model I suspect