Wawa Lookout

Turbo Doo

Not Far at all, @AC+YA can give an exact mileage. if I remember correctly it is before Mcphail dam, which is just south of town. Ski

17 hours ago, skidooboy said:

Not Far at all, @AC+YA can give an exact mileage. if I remember correctly it is before Mcphail dam, which is just south of town. Ski

image.thumb.jpg.b206b225037039f903b9a40f594c215e.jpg

2 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

image.thumb.jpg.b206b225037039f903b9a40f594c215e.jpg

The lookout is at the black arrow, but as you go under the lines on the trail, you have to turn and go up the hill to the top.  When groomed it is easy to ride up. 

only about 7 minutes past the Mystic Isle Motel running south on the D trail.  About another 7 minutes to the split at Wawa 5.  Then about 15 minutes to the Dam. 
BTW there is still Hydro Line work close to the substation/rail tracks so it gets plowed sometimes and trucks are moving around so go slow after the little dam. 

When Are you guys coming this way? we will be up Feb 17-21, then march 13-18, and the 1st two weeks of April. Ski

On 2/11/2022 at 7:16 PM, skidooboy said:

When Are you guys coming this way? we will be up Feb 17-21, then march 13-18, and the 1st two weeks of April. Ski

We were planning the 17th - 27th, but my buddy lost his sister over the weekend and due to elevated deaths (Covid) the funeral home, and cemetery are backed up so the service will be delayed until the week of the 21st sometime. 
Now we may come on the 25th or March 3rd?

• Sad 1