Princess Auto Snowmobile Lift

Puggz

Thoughts?

image.thumb.png.8f40db97f9de97f2fc36a2cb464e7dfe.png

I have one hanging in my garage that I rarely use, but nice to have when needed.

I installed an eyelet in the support LVL beam that I use to lift up my sled when required for some activities.

I have one of these lifts. So far it has worked very well. I own 2 Polaris 4 stroke touring sleds and a 600 Polaris Shift. No issues liftting the sleds and rolling them around the garage on it.

More money for this one but I’ve had a few friends buy it and it’s very well built, Sean is a good guy and made in Ontario.

https://teamk-os.ca/sled-lifts/

The lower cost ones are made of steel, an therefore heavy to move around or hang. The rear lifts should be adjustable to deal with the different tunnel configs and to ensure stability.

The front support bar needs to sit under the chassis in an area that can load bear and covered with something thick to protect the sled. Low swivel wheels really help with positioning.

I had a steel one built years ago and sold it. If I bought one now I would only get an aluminum one,  Lift-a-sled - US made.

The Team Kos uses a single wheel each side which ends up weight bearing - not sure how much I like that. The rear supports don't look height adjustable.

Not sure I would use it to store them with todays "thin" tunnels. I did hear of a sled which was stored on one and the tunnel cracked as the weight wasn't where the sled is designed to take its weight.

Now, @ $200 for something you only use on occasion, everything I've said above may be moot.

My 2 cents.

I have one use for my heavy touring 1200cc and renegade 600. Works well, but most of the time just taking space in my garage and waiting for my pinky 😁