Best polaris dealer in southern ON.

Puggz

Considering jumping from Cat to Polaris and sno checking a '23 (if there is such a thing).. i'm in Kitchener so we have Apex, i've never dealt with them but every time in there kicking tires they seem like a nice bunch.

For those long time Poo owners, who do you say is the best?

TIA<

P

2 minutes ago, Puggz said:

Considering jumping from Cat to Polaris and sno checking a '23 (if there is such a thing).. i'm in Kitchener so we have Apex, i've never dealt with them but every time in there kicking tires they seem like a nice bunch.

For those long time Poo owners, who do you say is the best?

TIA<

P

The best dealer is the dealer that will jump through hoops to help you out and not just save you a couple of bucks, So far my experience with Peak in Barrie has been very positive.

The Polaris Snowcheck Program starts Feb 28th. 

1 minute ago, Nunz said:

The best dealer is the dealer that will jump through hoops to help you out and not just save you a couple of bucks, So far my experience with Peak in Barrie has been very positive.

Super! Thank you.  Do you have a name of someone I could contact?

2 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Agreed %100 on your first sentence.  Make a relationship, and establish that trust..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Puggz said:

Super! Thank you.  Do you have a name of someone I could contact?

Ask for Perry and mention I referred you, I would expect Snowcheck to be limited for 2023. 

Let me know if you need any other assistance at all.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Ask for Perry and mention I referred you, I would expect Snowcheck to be limited for 2023. 

Let me know if you need any other assistance at all.

PM'd

De Boars in the Elora area  has served me well in the pass . Never heard anything negative , friends deal there as well .

Not sure how anyone can say they are the best , unless they have numerous dealings with all the dealers . Just  saying. Sled guy 74 has Polaris blood .

• Like 1

Once Go Performance in Dorchester closed and the lack of another sled oriented Polaris dealer in Southern Ontario I switched to Doo after 20+ years on Polaris. 

I still really cant think of one that would really stand out as a great dealer south of Barrie?   That being said, unless BRP has something dramatically new for 23, I wouldnt be surprised if I was back on a Polaris next season.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nunz said:

Agree on  Peak, although I use there other location.  I have been a long time customer of theirs.  Prior to that was go performance, as scotty said no longer around.

• Like 1

Tri city in Waterloo has always served us well for Polaris. One of Longest standing Polaris dealers in south no doubt. My dad bought lots of sleds from them over years. Always treated us good and service department was fairly quick.  I am assuming Randy still owns it, haven’t bern in for awhile since we switched to skidoo.  I go back to them if I was switching to Polaris. 

No personal experience with Apex - but a friends deals with them regularly on bikes and has always been very happy.

If you're not hung up on location - Performance Recreations and Rickwards are both awesome dealers.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone, i've decided to go with Peak even tho its outside of my area.  I've been in tri-city looking for gear and they were less than helpful. I can never understand why they keep sales clerks that have an attitude. Didn't deal with the snow/bike sales people but it just turned me on.

Also, contacted APEX and the guy I talked to didn't seem to know anything, specifically when the snow check window will open. The "thought" it was mid March.  If I listened to him and with the smaller inventories next season I would have missed out.

Talked to Perry at Peak, the guy is very helpful and knows his stuff plus add their reputation its a slam dunk for me.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, coldfinger said:

Not sure how anyone can say they are the best , unless they have numerous dealings with all the dealers . Just  saying. Sled guy 74 has Polaris blood .

No issues with Deboers here 

will go back for my next one 

• Like 2