Info required-Mckellar area riding

rolly608

Hello all.  We have access to a cottage just outside of Mckellar on Middle River Dr. for this coming weekend and we are looking for staging area`s for a couple of day rides and any other info you would be willing to share. Thanks for any info....Rolly

4 hours ago, rolly608 said:

Hello all.  We have access to a cottage just outside of Mckellar on Middle River Dr. for this coming weekend and we are looking for staging area`s for a couple of day rides and any other info you would be willing to share. Thanks for any info....Rolly

I know you can park in dunchurch down by the outdoor arena.  There is a park by the lake in mckellar you may be ok with as well for the day.  Go north or east, snow is pretty thin near parry sound thus far.

Thanks for the info Snowman...I am going to mark out a route down towards Sprucedale way and back. Wife and I are getting old ...so 100 to 150 kms a day is usually alot down here. should be able to get a few more kms up there. A change of scenery is always nice too.