2023 Sneak Peak Tour is Back..

Turbo Doo

Thanks, TD.

Maybe folks can trade in their 2022 contract for a 2023?

(Kidding, I get it. Supply chain. possible demand for the product. Nope, going with supply chain 🙃 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Larrys small engines just posted on Instagram. Feb 14 at 2pm is the 2023 Skidoo lineup reveal at www.skidoo.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is there any significance to the reveal falling on Valentine's Day?😜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tricky said:

Is there any significance to the reveal falling on Valentine's Day?😜

Short track turbo 2-stroke ??? Ha ha 

just kidding, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mr @Turbo Doo was hoping I might let him have a Valentines Day present this year, but I better get my 2022 sled first.  Otherwise I am gifting myself a 2023 and hope it will arrive completed next year in time for the season...lol.

Guys if you are dreaming of a new sled listen to your wives and get them something first.  You will have better luck getting what you want then...just trying to help you out :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Mr @Turbo Doo was hoping I might let him have a Valentines Day present this year, but I better get my 2022 sled first.  Otherwise I am gifting myself a 2023 and hope it will arrive completed next year in time for the season...lol.

Guys if you are dreaming of a new sled listen to your wives and get them something first.  You will have better luck getting what you want then...just trying to help you out :)

We're ordering at least one, you know........:icon_steer:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/8/2022 at 9:23 PM, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

Good advice Mrs TD!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2022 at 9:13 AM, tricky said:

Is there any significance to the SkiDoo reveal falling on Valentine's Day?😜

Halloween would have been too early?

😊

(says the Arctic Cat rider grounded by icy trails - rain yesterday, -24 today, Sudbury. Used to wait until 10 am for Yami in these conditions,  now seems like 11 am for Cat. SkiDoo's left at 10:30 am). 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1