MachZ For Sale

RAMSOMAIR

4 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Picked up our Mach tonight,  woot woot....

Keep the Mach-give wife your's-problem solved Jeff!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ricky Racer said:

Aren't deposits typically non-refundable?  Isn't that the whole point of deposits?  :)

I would think in a normal year absolutely, but given the circumstances of delivery time you'd think manufacturers would be more understanding. And sheesh, not like the dealer will be stuck with the sled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

I would think in a normal year absolutely, but given the circumstances of delivery time you'd think manufacturers would be more understanding. And sheesh, not like the dealer will be stuck with the sled. 

Thank you Old slow!

Posting anything anymore is saddening on all these forums. Everything just snowballs out of control. Think I'm out.

• Like 4

I found this exchange helpful for future buying decisions. BRP is going the extra mile for a $1000. Brutal.

As my avatar says .... 😁😇

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Canuck said:

I found this exchange helpful for future buying decisions. BRP is going the extra mile for a $1000. Brutal.

As my avatar says .... 😁😇

Yes, beware. The customer rep I spoke with kept saying in an arrogant tone to take it up with the dealer. Dealers are private franchises we can’t help you. I asked what if I have a dispute with the dealer? Who helps then, he actually said it’s not BRPs problem, that’s for you and the dealer to resolve. Complete arrogance. Can’t  imagine if there was a claim to resolve. SUCK IT TREBEC. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of us.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Yes, beware. The customer rep I spoke with kept saying in an arrogant tone to take it up with the dealer. Dealers are private franchises we can’t help you. I asked what if I have a dispute with the dealer? Who helps then, he actually said it’s not BRPs problem, that’s for you and the dealer to resolve. Complete arrogance. Can’t  imagine if there was a claim to resolve. SUCK IT TREBEC. 

That really sucks. I know Polaris gave back full deposits. With my skidoo dealer gone now, have to take another look at Polaris again. We have a few good Polaris dealers closure now. 

On 2/3/2022 at 5:47 PM, Turbo Doo said:

Yup. To fill the void while we wait for @Mrs Turbo Doo 2022 Enduro to be completed..

Wait... did you buy RAMSOMAIR's Mach?  That was fast!!!