MachZ For Sale

RAMSOMAIR

If the dealer can find a buyer for it he will refund me the $1000 deposit out of his margin. BRP ultimately gets to keep the initial $1000 from spring order, CROOKS.

Dealer is pissed at BRP.

Who is your dealer?    They are the ones who are jerking you around.    BRP credits the dealer back the Spring Break deposit upon warranty registration  

PM me the details please.    I will forward to a buddy who is looking for one.   

34 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

Why didn’t  you just walk away with your deposit last month. Brp offered everyone their deposit back if there snow check sled wasn’t ready for delivery? 

Incorrect. BRP would only refund deposit until end of October. 

4 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

No, must go through dealer

I had a friend who spring ordered 2 900 Turbo XRS-he died/wife kept one-local dealer tried to take back other one but she sold it to a friend @ her cost!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scottyr said:

Who is your dealer?    They are the ones who are jerking you around.    BRP credits the dealer back the Spring Break deposit upon warranty registration  

Ok I'm looking for an education here.  Why not buy it and then sell?  Just cause you loose the HST?  And BRP is late with deliveries and is still holding ppl's deposits if they aren't willing to take delivery in February?