A102Q from NB308 to Temiscaming QC Reopens This Season

bbakernbay

Copied from North Bay Snowmobile Club Facebook post:

It’s been a tremendous effort by ALL to get our A102Q open after a few years of not being able to open. We really wanted to make this happen this season & now we have👊🏻 The trail was so over grown, it was a “goat path” as one of our members stated. A lot of sweat & 🤬 went into this trail. We were able to co-ordinate the opening with the
Voyageurs Sur Neige de Temiscaming club. This partnership has kept our clubs/provinces connected over the years & will continue to do so.
Enjoy your ride & always refer to the ITG for the latest trail status.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, blackjack1 said:

FINNNAAALYYYY!!!!!!! i see they finally groomed there side,FIINNNALLYYY,That is great news ,thanks bb.☺️

2 Bridge Reconstructions in past 3 years made it impossible for Quebec Club to cross bridge to do last section in Ontario east of unbridged river crossing.

12 minutes ago, bbakernbay said:

2 Bridge Reconstructions in past 3 years made it impossible for Quebec Club to cross bridge to do last section in Ontario east of unbridged river crossing.

Hi Brian. I was wondering what happened that it took so long to open the trail on your summe place lake. Any idea?

5 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Hi Brian. I was wondering what happened that it took so long to open the trail on your summe place lake. Any idea?

I follow the Bonfield SC Facebook and they never mentioned any issues other than lack of snow up until a week ago and NBSC was in same situation so I think it was probably a decision to open a group of trails at same time but not sure.

Great to see 302 reopen and obviously A102Q to Temiscaming.

My cottage neighbours are out there now. It has been a few years since I have been sledding. 3 blown engines on my 3 second hand SkiDoos with lots of kms on all 3.

DC80A670-7BBC-4533-8E05-E2AB60A9D744.jpeg

• Like 1