Anyone know why OFSC trail map does not show either warm up shacks or clubhouses?

Krusty

Anyone know why the OFSC trail map does not show either warm up shacks or clubhouses? I just "Clicked" on the map to show club houses & nothing appears, not even the biggest one I have been to in Moonbeam is shown. There are several other warm up shacks that I know are there but none of them appear on the map. With all the restaurants closed for indoor dining it would be nice to see on a map where a warm up shack is or a clubhouse so you can plan your stops. Its also kind of a safety thing when your up in the northern corridor in the middle of nowhere at least you could see how far you are from shelter if the need arose.

• Like 2

It all depends on what the districts have inputted thats been provided by clubs. Points of Interest,  clubhouses, scenic lookouts, public staging/ parking etc etc. We all have that option. 

Our clubs, clubhouse shows up in Midhurst Sno Voyageurs club in D8. 

May I ask what device you are using to view?  I am using a Samsung s20, and on computer google crome.  Crome is the preferred for best optimized view.

You can also try and clear your cache or cookies..

Paul

Screenshot_20220110-161906_Go Snowmobiling Ontario!.jpg

• Like 1

Screen shot of D1 using mobile app on I-Phone XR and Safari. 

AD673DC5-6D97-4226-BF40-953683029E66.png

• Like 2

My Samsung shows them all..

1 hour ago, Krusty said:

Anyone know why the OFSC trail map does not show either warm up shacks or clubhouses? I just "Clicked" on the map to show club houses & nothing appears, not even the biggest one I have been to in Moonbeam is shown. There are several other warm up shacks that I know are there but none of them appear on the map. With all the restaurants closed for indoor dining it would be nice to see on a map where a warm up shack is or a clubhouse so you can plan your stops. Its also kind of a safety thing when your up in the northern corridor in the middle of nowhere at least you could see how far you are from shelter if the need arose.

Clubhouses show up for me on the ITG using laptop with chrome. You have to go into Menu then Services then click on Clubhouses, Restrooms and info/reststops. Moonbeam is on there but under restrooms.

I sent a note to the OFSC on what may be a related issue. A gas stop at the end of the L114 , off the A trail just NW of Kirkland lake was showing up as a food stop, but not as a fuel stop.

Food is sandwiches in a fridge, fuel there save going into KL.

Tonight it doesnt show up as either, on Chrome and a PC. Maybe they are correcting some of these, and either in mid-correction; or, made it worse.

1 hour ago, Gadgetman said:

I sent a note to the OFSC on what may be a related issue. A gas stop at the end of the L114 , off the A trail just NW of Kirkland lake was showing up as a food stop, but not as a fuel stop.

Food is sandwiches in a fridge, fuel there save going into KL.

Tonight it doesnt show up as either, on Chrome and a PC. Maybe they are correcting some of these, and either in mid-correction; or, made it worse.

MacPhersons. I noticed the food thing and was thinking that I don't remember any type of restaurant there.

6 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

What. No green trails yet :icon_dance-cpatch:

Almost totally green,...........and brown.

Nowhere near enough white stuff to hide it. Sad start here, and not much coming either.

• Sad 1

• LuvMyViper changed the title to Anyone know why OFSC trail map does not show either warm up shacks or clubhouses?

On this, has anyone looked at the Bombi app? 

I just downloaded the app on Android, and I'm impressed so far.

My main complaint about the ITG/OFSC app is the unexplained lack of a viable background/base map. This is ridiculous. 

Bombi app seems to have some bugs to work out, but my main complaint about the OFSC offering has been addressed right out of the box.