Well. I think my year is over before it even started

scottyr

Heading to a clients today and drove past the gated storage compound in Stratford that I keep my sled and Triton TC167 and I dont see my trailer in the yard.   I spin around and go into the compound to find that my 21 Renegade and 21 TC167 have been stolen sometime in the last week.   

I dont know whether to throw up or cry right now.   Chances of replacing either at this point of the year are slim to nil.    I know this is a knee jerk reaction, but at this point, I am almost ready to say f-ck it and be done with sledding altogether.   

• Sad 22

5 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Heading to a clients today and drove past the gated storage compound in Stratford that I keep my sled and Triton TC167 and I dont see my trailer in the yard.   I spin around and go into the compound to find that my 21 Renegade and 21 TC167 have been stolen sometime in the last week.   

I dont know whether to throw up or cry right now.   Chances of replacing either at this point of the year are slim to nil.    I know this is a knee jerk reaction, but at this point, I am almost ready to say f-ck it and be done with sledding altogether.   

Oh man, that sucks and what a horrible sinking feeling.

Place likely has camera's, so there is slim hope.

Good luck though.

Damn man, that really sucks.

I feel for ya

Wow that’s sucks feel terrible for you 

So sorry to hear this, wish you luck in finding or replacing quickly

Wow...ya think they would be safe in such a place..hopefully they catch the fckers

Son of a bitches, If they are not recovered perhaps the insurance company will be generous, you may be surprised. Just do not except their first offer and do some homework as the "current value" of those assets and be a pain in there sides.

• Like 4

My dealer said that he thinks he can come up with a replacement sled for me.   It might not be an 850 XRS but there are more than a few guys bailing on their spring orders now.    The problem is the trailer.   He said absolutely zero chance of him replacing the trailer this season.    

29 minutes ago, scottyr said:

My dealer said that he thinks he can come up with a replacement sled for me.   It might not be an 850 XRS but there are more than a few guys bailing on their spring orders now.    The problem is the trailer.   He said absolutely zero chance of him replacing the trailer this season.    

2 wheel north of Guelph has a new 21 advertised and if you do a search there are some well priced new ones advertised in Wisconsin

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

And without functioning DESS on the sled, will insurance company just hand over the money?

Mine was a 21.  

2 hours ago, scottyr said:

Pm me here on on Fb I have a connection with Triton and can see if he will help you. 
sorry this happened to you really sucks 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scottyr said:

It's January 10th, get what you want - don't take something lesser just to "ride" - you'll never be happy 

Sad to hear, I hope you will find them.