Skidoo MY2023

Turbo Doo

58 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

This is what snow is at currently. 

EF00BF5A-B1C1-4E32-A651-EE79640735E8.png

That is for Mattawa which is on hwy 17. When you get into the hills just north of there the snow depth increases. Many times we have driven to Liskeard (or further north ) and would have very little snow until we got over the hill on 11 at N. Bay. Most times when you go up over the hill its like a different world in terms of snow depth.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

That is for Mattawa which is on hwy 17. When you get into the hills just north of there the snow depth increases. Many times we have driven to Liskeard (or further north ) and would have very little snow until we got over the hill on 11 at N. Bay. Most times when you go up over the hill its like a different world in terms of snow depth.

Totally agree @PISTON LAKE CRUISER

35 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I just picked mattawa since it was a good reference to show where snow is currently starting in province. Below there almost zero snow. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 10:54 AM, Turbo Doo said:

Looks like Doo is slowly making its way towards the usual February release announcements. Any thoughts as to what will be coming for MY2023??

You guys are scaring me. The definition of insanity is doing things the same way, over and over, but expecting different results.

I posted this in the meme thread, but it really belongs here :)

( Arctic Cat rider , totally happy with our sleds )

hilarious.jpg

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Canuck said:

You guys are scaring me. The definition of insanity is doing things the same way, over and over, but expecting different results.

I posted this in the meme thread, but it really belongs here :)

( Arctic Cat rider , totally happy with our sleds )

hilarious.jpg

Funny,  I posted that a while ago too..

@Canuck,  with Indoor Dining closed, I think we need another trip with the warm up shack smorgasbord,  Ukraine style....

I'd wondered if that was previously posted. Easy target ( Arctic Cat  was so far ahead of its time ).

Definitely time for some trailside Ukrainian kobassa, Rye bread, Cheese, Pickles and Garlic.

Merry Christmas to those of you also celebrating Christmas eve tonight (  Ukrainian Catholic in this case ). 

• Like 2