Happy New Year

Turbo Doo

Happy New Year to you and Mrs. TD as well as all the other OC members who make this forum the special place it is! Lets hope 2022 brings the cold and snow real early.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

Happy New year to everyone  

X2

• Like 4

Happy New Year! All the best and miles of smiles for everybody!

• Like 5

happy new year ocers ,let it snow ,let it snow

• Like 4

Happy New Year everyone and looking forward to seeing a bunch of you on the trails this year. 

• Like 8

Happy New Year to everyone.. All the best in 2022.. hope to see you guys on the trail.. 

• Like 5

After a busy day of clearing trees in District 13, we are finally home.  My wife and I are enjoying the evening as we close in on the New Year.  Cheers and Happy New Years to my fellow OCr Friends.

dan.jpg

• Like 9

Happy New Year, to all of you on OC, and your families. Ski

• Like 4

Happy new years and happy sledding

• Like 1

Happy new year.

• Like 1

it is sad to think, a difference of opinion has wedged itself between some of our members and the forum group. it is a happy new year, maybe those that used to frequent will see, it is ok to have a different opinion, disagree on subjects, and still be able to be civil while corresponding on other subjects. I miss our friends. Ski

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, skidooboy said:

it is sad to think, a difference of opinion has wedged itself between some of our members and the forum group. it is a happy new year, maybe those that used to frequent will see, it is ok to have a different opinion, disagree on subjects, and still be able to be civil while corresponding on other subjects. I miss our friends. Ski

Well said, as I get older I realize life is too short to argue subjects where there is no winner, only losers. Accept other's opinions, smile, go for a ride with them

and a beer at the end of the day.......and maybe some of these 40 Creek Wings I hear so much about!

• Like 11

6 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Well said, as I get older I realize life is too short to argue subjects where there is no winner, only losers. Accept other's opinions, smile, go for a ride with them

and a beer at the end of the day.......and maybe some of these 40 Creek Wings I hear so much about!

We can hook you up with the 40 Creek Wings... This coming Friday night. 

• Like 2