COCHRANE NCDN - Merry Christmas Present!

Giddy UP

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

And the first Green status trails..

Screenshot_20211224-182556_Go Snowmobiling Ontario!.jpg

Can’t wait to get back up there! :icon_steer:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

X2. Merry Christmas to you and Mr Giddy UP. Picking 1 of the new '22's up next week...:icon_steer:. I'll get @Mrs Turbo Doo to send you some pictures....

Yayy!!!  Exciting!  Lookin* forward to seein the new ride! :smil9:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Not sure Im driving up for the amount of trails available. Too bad. 

Hopefully things start to turn more Yellow and Green in other areas of the province early in the New year - spread the load.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Hopefully things start to turn more Yellow and Green in other areas of the province early in the New year - spread the load.

Ya im ok with that. I was trying to get in a but not driving 6 hours to ride 200 km of beat up trails.. Maybe next year

I would love for someone to post a picture of the trail west of Cochrane.  I bet it looks worse than the surface of the moon.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Big Pussy said:

I would love for someone to post a picture of the trail west of Cochrane.  I bet it looks worse than the surface of the moon.

Surprised there has not been any pictures floating around from that area with updates, etc.....

Anyone that I know or talk to that usually are up over the holidays state there is more socializing than actual riding anyways....first time getting out, catching up, sharing stories, etc.....

Everyone was on the road that day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I made the mistake of riding up there over Xmas a couple of years ago, rode from Cochrane to Kap and back, the trails were decent. From SRF back to Cochrane we hit 65km of non stop moguls, it was pure hell, I will never do that again. I can wait to Jan for the first ride....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Turbo Tim said:

I made the mistake of riding up there over Xmas a couple of years ago, rode from Cochrane to Kap and back, the trails were decent. From SRF back to Cochrane we hit 65km of non stop moguls, it was pure hell, I will never do that again. I can wait to Jan for the first ride....

I did that too with my son.  We did not even make it to Moonbeam.  Got back to the truck and went back home.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RAMSOMAIR said:

Looks nothing like the surface of the moon to me!

Thats not the A trail.  The only way from Cochrane to Moonbeam.  Lets see a picture of that.

• Like 2

Of course  The A trail from Cochrane to SRF gets beat up. If you had back and forth traffic on it, like that does, then that's what happens.  It would need constant grooming to maintain perfection.  Anyone expecting perfection now, needs their head examined.  It's hard enough to maintain perfection in the depths of the season, let alone now. :icon_steer:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

Picture from the L123 Today......Oh @PISTON LAKE CRUISER.............:icon_steer::smil9::evil2:

I would use that right now TD and I'm sure you would to!

1 minute ago, Turbo Doo said:

It was used today, ALOT......:icon_steer:

I see there is only the Mattice portion of the A left to get opened across the topfrom C to H.