Polaris emails??

gobills

30 minutes ago, gobills said:

No not really!  I thought they were going to try and bring this forum back to way it was.  But seems some like to feed the fire.  

By Bringing the forum back to the way it was do you mean we cant discuss certain topics or personal attacks? 

I just want to know if your ok with censorship or personal attacks? Because I know your ok with one of those.

Please let us know so we can change the whole forum to accomodate your wishes......

7 hours ago, zoso said:

I suppose because I was asked a question directly in this thread and then answered it. Are you upset by this?

That's what we talked about with the mods. It was answered perfectly by Zoso and is a major story going on right now. The supply chain.. OC has always been in favour of free speech and answering a question is fine.

Usually when someone has a problem with a posting, they make out a report about the posting. We review if the posting is disrespectful, rude, offensive etc.

Zoso's post was none of these  (and subsequent replies) so we decided to leave it as his reply to a question. That's what the original OC was about. 

We need snow!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On the issue of sled supply, I was surprised to see 2 seemingly unsold trail sleds on the floor at Apex Cycle today. One was an XCR 650, and the other was XC 850 I think. I went there with my motorcycle hat on, and didn't pay enough attention to what the sleds were and why they were there. Maybe my wife is correct when she claims that I can't multitask.

• Haha 1

On 12/29/2021 at 1:51 PM, Ox said:

Mamma called [what I ass_u_me to be] that same dealer this AM, and he says that he still doesn't have the Doo oil in yet.

But said that he has some other in stock if we wunna go that route.

I have parts at the brazers just down the street, so we will be there in the next few days anyhow, and will likely pick up whatever we can get at that time.

Ox,

PPS in Coldwater just got the SkiDoo oil shipment in today. 
Ordered 100 cases got 40 cases. 
3 one gallon jugs in each case. 
Not getting anymore. 
I just bought a case for my son. 

• Like 1

I know it had to come in today - as she called on it yesterday, and it wasn't there.

Posted in the Doo thread - you prolly will see it before you get back here... 

• Like 1

I am not surprised that orders are behind. The sad part is the fact it is a short window to use a sled. Some people are going to need to be compensated in some way for losing the season to a delayed delivery. I doubt we will see any manu do so. I guess the lesson here, do not sell the old sled until the new one arrives, but is this going to continue or will we see things return to normal? My guess is we will see less product costing more money. Here is hoping you all get a surprise call very soon.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

just got the call, delivery postponed again, now hoping for end of January 😟

• Sad 8

5 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

Unfortunate news.......

Hopefully provincially, riding conditions are in tip top form when it does arrive and away you go.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Unfortunate news.......

Hopefully provincially, riding conditions are in tip top form when it does arrive and away you go.

A Late start means a late finish - would be best case scenario this year no doubt :right_on:

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 11:07 AM, AC+YA said:

I got almost the same info from my dealer except it was delivery not shipment on my 2022 SkiDoo Renegade X-RS  900Turbo R.  He said that some of the FreeRides had been cancelled  and that other Doo sleds had February or March delivery dates.   They may still come missing stuff and not be able to be picked up.     

A month later............

Got a call from my dealer and my sled is in.  They have not opened the crate yet to be sure all parts are there, but will let me know in the next couple of days.  I am hoping it is a complete unit,  Time will tell.  

• Like 14

On 1/10/2022 at 9:12 AM, Sledguy74 said:

Same here, got the email tonight 

• Sad 9

On 1/12/2022 at 1:56 PM, AC+YA said:

A month later............

Got a call from my dealer and my sled is in.  They have not opened the crate yet to be sure all parts are there, but will let me know in the next couple of days.  I am hoping it is a complete unit,  Time will tell.  

The dealer called and is putting the sled together today.  So far everything looks to be complete.  The only thing not yet understood is the security portion of the DESS post.  The magnet portion will definitely work as a tether switch, but they will let me know if the chip is there and programmed to control the engine response.  When properly functioning, the motor will start but not rev up if the wrong tether is connected.  If no security function, all tethers will run the sled.  Wonder if my SeaDoo tether could be my backup if that is the case?  Should pick it up Tomorrow afternoon or Saturday Morning.  YEAH!  I can start putting my accessories on this weekend.  That should raise the value of the sled quite a bit...............

• Like 9

My sleds are parked somewhere worthy of pulling the tether so little of the time.... LOL!

I kind'a forget aboot it.

Spoke with our Dealer this am and my XCR shipped last week and Mrs Nunz's sled has shipped as well so hoping we see them in the next couple of weeks. Once they arrive will start booking trips for February and March.

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Spoke with our Dealer this am and my XCR shipped last week and Mrs Nunz's sled has shipped as well so hoping we see them in the next couple of weeks. Once they arrive will start booking trips for February and March.

Finally some good news for ya

• Like 1

Just got back with 2022 Indy Evo for my 14 year old. He doesn’t even know I got him one so it’s parked out front for when he gets home off the bus. 

Decided in the summer to buy this instead of getting an older sled with inflated covid pricing that needed wrenching. 
$7,500 + HST and there’s 2 younger kids coming right up behind him. 

D9F93E74-9D1C-4F6B-9B2D-D984529B6760.jpeg

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, Dragon600 said:

Just got back with 2022 Indy Evo for my 14 year old. He doesn’t even know I got him one so it’s parked out front for when he gets home off the bus. 

Decided in the summer to buy this instead of getting an older sled with inflated covid pricing that needed wrenching. 

Awesome Dad and lucky kids!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon600 said:

What an awesome way to surprise him. (I lived in Stirling (Tanner Dr) when I was posted at Trenton 89-93. What a great little town, we both miss it.)

1 hour ago, Gadgetman said:

What an awesome way to surprise him. (I lived in Stirling (Tanner Dr) when I was posted at Trenton 89-93. What a great little town, we both miss it.)

Yes we are 3 minutes north of town on a farm and 130 acres of farm fields for them to boot around on. Got a little citation 250 for the younger 2 kids aswell and the rail bed is 500m down the road.  

• Like 3

Still no delivery for my 650

• Sad 2

Hey Sledguy,

I picked up my polaris Thursday.

Sled build date Dec 22, Ship date Dec 29, Email from polaris Jan 10 and picked up on Jan 20.

Hope yours arrives soon.

• Like 1