Polaris emails??

gobills

3 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

I haven’t heard of anyone getting a 650 yet though, hopefully you are first 🤞

Some in the US have theirs but ya I’m hoping it’s not delayed again , forecast actually showing cold weather coming 

17 hours ago, coldfinger said:

Your last sentence, is that what you are hoping for ?

Yes if the sock puppet is so stupid as to kill 30k driver jobs in a sector that is already 20k drivers short. He has been advised as to the outcome. He is aware of the pain the consumer and business will feel. So ya, starve.

19 minutes ago, zoso said:

Yes if the sock puppet is so stupid as to kill 30k driver jobs in a sector that is already 20k drivers short. He has been advised as to the outcome. He is aware of the pain the consumer and business will feel. So ya, starve.

Sometimes one doesn't get it unless it affects them personally.

Who has come out and condemned Trudeau for saying this.  Certainly not the propaganda media.  

FHvqwXvXoAIrpg_?format=jpg&name=medium

Most trucking companies are already requiring drivers to be vaxxed.    My buddy runs a fleet of 150 trucks and he said a lot of factories and depots will not let non-vaccinated drivers on site.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

Some in the US have theirs but ya I’m hoping it’s not delayed again , forecast actually showing cold weather coming 

While talking to my dealer who sells all makes, I found out that they have not received any Polaris 650 motor sleds this season.  They have seen some 850 sleds.  Most are still without some parts.  They received about 40 of the new BRP 600 EFI sleds months back, but still have them in the crates out back due to missing parts. 

They returned 37 deposits last summer on Yamaha PWC which never came.  Six others decided to let the deposits be moved out for the next year models.

They are getting worried about all the sleds ordered.  The only ones delivered complete were the Cat Snow Checks back in fall. 

9 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

While talking to my dealer who sells all makes, I found out that they have not received any Polaris 650 motor sleds this season.  They have seen some 850 sleds.  Most are still without some parts.  They received about 40 of the new BRP 600 EFI sleds months back, but still have them in the crates out back due to missing parts. 

They returned 37 deposits last summer on Yamaha PWC which never came.  Six others decided to let the deposits be moved out for the next year models.

They are getting worried about all the sleds ordered.  The only ones delivered complete were the Cat Snow Checks back in fall. 

Mamma called [what I ass_u_me to be] that same dealer this AM, and he says that he still doesn't have the Doo oil in yet.

But said that he has some other in stock if we wunna go that route.

I have parts at the brazers just down the street, so we will be there in the next few days anyhow, and will likely pick up whatever we can get at that time.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

All I can do it hope it shows up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scottyr said:

Most trucking companies are already requiring drivers to be vaxxed.    My buddy runs a fleet of 150 trucks and he said a lot of factories and depots will not let non-vaccinated drivers on site.   

No they are not. UNLESS THEY CROSS THE BORDER. The reason is simple. They have zero authority to do so. In other words, only if you were hired to cross the border as part of your job description can they legally mandate you get vaxed. 

• Like 2

I just talked to my buddy and he confirmed he has let a couple of drivers go as they are not allowed in at least 80% of the places they deliver to.   He said that at his company, he is at 95% double vaxxed for all drivers.    

The companies that they work for can mandate that only double vaxxed drivers are allowed on premises.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I just talked to my buddy and he confirmed he has let a couple of drivers go as they are not allowed in at least 80% of the places they deliver to.   He said that at his company, he is at 95% double vaxxed for all drivers.    

The companies that they work for can mandate that only double vaxxed drivers are allowed on premises.  

Then he broke the law and will lose a wrongful dismissal case. Those employees need a lawyer. 

I really dont care.   If the drivers arent allowed on the premises, then they arent much good to him.  

He can keep them employed, but just cant give them any jobs.   

1 hour ago, zoso said:

Then he broke the law and will lose a wrongful dismissal case. Those employees need a lawyer. 

TORONTO -- The federal government has said its workers must be vaccinated by October 29 or risk being terminated. Now private companies are also looking at bringing in their own vaccination polices.

Labour lawyer Howard Levitt, Senior Partner with Levitt LLP Employment & Labour Law expects many employees who refuse to get vaccinated will leave their jobs or be terminated in the months ahead.

“We have a lot of anti-vaxxers who are refusing to get vaccinated so they are going to be resigning or they are going to be fired and for cause," said Levitt.

Levitt said an employee fired for not getting vaccinated will most likely not receive severance pay and he feels if they sue their employer they will lose as the courts will see mandatory vaccinations as something that is being done for the greater good of society.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Some of you guys  must have escape from the barrel   with your bag of drama .

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

TORONTO -- The federal government has said its workers must be vaccinated by October 29 or risk being terminated. Now private companies are also looking at bringing in their own vaccination polices.

Labour lawyer Howard Levitt, Senior Partner with Levitt LLP Employment & Labour Law expects many employees who refuse to get vaccinated will leave their jobs or be terminated in the months ahead.

“We have a lot of anti-vaxxers who are refusing to get vaccinated so they are going to be resigning or they are going to be fired and for cause," said Levitt.

Levitt said an employee fired for not getting vaccinated will most likely not receive severance pay and he feels if they sue their employer they will lose as the courts will see mandatory vaccinations as something that is being done for the greater good of society.

Only the government can make a vaccine mandate. You are confusing the info. It is referring to those under the current mandate, and those under any future mandates. A company cannot mandate its workers be vaccinated unless the government has implemented a mandate forcing them to do so. So if the company decides on its own to change the conditions of employment they then have breached their contract and would be open to getting sued. Make no mistake, this issue is or may directly effect me and I have spoken with legal counsel to determine my rights as an unvaccinated worker whom will not be bullied into an injection that has proven not to work and long term effects are not known. Make no mistake, you cannot force vaccines on employees without the government doing it. Trucking is federally regulated. Trudeau wanted to force vaccines when he did so for ships and airlines. However he did not due to massive pushback in the industry and fear of supply chain disruptions. Now he is once again talking about it, and once again the trucking associations are pushing back. The USA is mandating it to enter next month. If you cross the border as part of your terms of employment you then will be forced to get vaccinated or quit with no legal recourse, however, if you were hired to run a Canadian lane, you cannot be forced, even if a Canadian company refuses to allow you to deliver. Now, the guy that has fired people has done so illegally but most likely is a contract full load carrier for his client that is refusing unvaccinated drivers. He most likely has weighed his options and if he is sued, the cost to settle is far less than the loss of a contract. Being many fail to understand the laws, and even fewer consult legal counsel,  most likely rthose drivers will simply go work elsewhere and most likely for better pay because of the massive labour shortage. Losing a job in this industry is tantamount to a week off before you are working again. It is hardly disruptive in one's life. The carriers need the driver more than the driver needs the carrier.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, scottyr said:

I really dont care.   If the drivers arent allowed on the premises, then they arent much good to him.  

He can keep them employed, but just cant give them any jobs.   

That would be constructive dismissal.  Same as being fired unjustly. Read my above post for clarity of the law. Crap0y situation for all. 

Seriously , l doo hope all you guys and dolls get your new sleds soon. Winter is a knocking someone open the door .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

A mandate is not a law. Never has been never will be. Its illegal plain and simple. That being said with the absolute politicization of our court system and the negating of our constitution I believe winning one of these cases will be hard. 

That being said by allowing Covid positive nurses and healthcare workers back to work without Vaccinations the whole issue becomes very cloudy. 

22 hours ago, zoso said:

Why not stick to your monkey barrel?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1