Polaris emails??

gobills

2 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

But they're always wrong with their forecasts so lots of cold and snow is my guess..  One thing I've learned being a weather weenie is put your money on the opposite of the forecast and you will win. #Winning

That's why there 2 sleds in my garage!

• Like 2

When my dealer called Saturday to give me the news he mentioned I was one of the better ones he had to pass along that morning, 35 calls to customers about shipment delays, and so as others have mentioned expected in February sometime.  I got the email from Polaris Sunday. 

I do not see this supply chain mess ending any time soon,

I'm having enough problems dealing with the skilled labour shortage trying to hire qualified people

59 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

When my dealer called Saturday to give me the news he mentioned I was one of the better ones he had to pass along that morning, 35 calls to customers about shipment delays, and so as others have mentioned expected in February sometime.  I got the email from Polaris Sunday. 

I do not see this supply chain mess ending any time soon,

I'm having enough problems dealing with the skilled labour shortage trying to hire qualified people

Thank Justin and his handouts kids just want to sit at home.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2021 at 4:02 PM, Turbo Doo said:

28k?. Um ok.....25gs out the door...🤣

$3k in accessories???  Fully loaded T Cat is $27.5 out the door.

On 12/14/2021 at 12:12 PM, Turbo Doo said:

Yup, just because your sled shows up at the dealer,  doesn't mean it's ready to come home. 

Exactly, 1 to 2 weeks to get it out the door. And if they're slammed, i would check for quality as the tech's will be pressured to get them out the door (before more people cancel :))

I am one of the lucky ones.  Received my Titan back in October.  Feel bad for the ones who haven't gotten theirs yet.  I was reading that it will be 1-2 years to get the supply chain back to where it was pre-covid once all the covid BS ends.

46 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I am one of the lucky ones.  Received my Titan back in October.  Feel bad for the ones who haven't gotten theirs yet.  I was reading that it will be 1-2 years to get the supply chain back to where it was pre-covid once all the covid BS ends.

We need more manufacturing in NA so we are not relying on other countries.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that as of January 1st all cross border drivers entering Canada must be double vaxxed. I haven't been able to confirm if this is true or not but maybe someone can chime in? if it is, could be big shipping problems and major delays for guys like us still waiting on new sleds and other non-essential items.  What takes priority, sleds or produce???

25 minutes ago, 700king q said:

I've heard that as of January 1st all cross border drivers entering Canada must be double vaxxed. I haven't been able to confirm if this is true or not but maybe someone can chime in? if it is, could be big shipping problems and major delays for guys like us still waiting on new sleds and other non-essential items.  What takes priority, sleds or produce???

@zoso

36 minutes ago, 700king q said:

Already a shortage of drivers too. I know a handful of companies that are short around here. I am guessing going to be trailer exchanges at boarder to get around the rules. Us drivers don’t want to come here and Canadian drivers don’t want to go over there. 

3 hours ago, gobills said:

Trudeau is talking about all federally regulated employees being forced to vaccinate early in 22 . Currently the USA is going to enforce all drivers be vaxed as of Jan one. No timeline on Sock Puppets demand as of yet. Looks like we will increase the driver shortage. However I am sure the sock puppet has plans to bring in one million east Indian immigrants, whom will be safe and efficient drivers to replace those that will not comply. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, zoso said:

Trudeau is talking about all federally regulated employees being forced to vaccinate early in 22 . Currently the USA is going to enforce all drivers be vaxed as of Jan one. No timeline on Sock Puppets demand as of yet. Looks like we will increase the driver shortage. However I am sure the sock puppet has plans to bring in one million east Indian immigrants, whom will be safe and efficient drivers to replace those that will not comply. 

That's all we need @zoso.:icon_gunhead:

16 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Already a shortage of drivers too. I know a handful of companies that are short around here. I am guessing going to be trailer exchanges at boarder to get around the rules. Us drivers don’t want to come here and Canadian drivers don’t want to go over there. 

Someone will have to drive across a border to complete a load switchout.

We've met (Dan Guay) and switched load (snowcheck) on the bridge before.

Right at the chicken coups of one side or the other and no-one ever went through the other side.

(Soo)

(Buy where you ride!)

Loading up Doo.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

You think they would allow a 10 minute load switch without all bs. Product has to move some how. That’s only way I see some products getting moved either way. 

They are using coercion,  ie, loss of job, to force vaccines upon those not willing. They will not make it easy. In fact, Trudeau is planning on forcing all drivers in Canada to get it. No doubt sleepy Joe will do the same. I hope for massive supply chain issues to worsen and shelves to go empty. Starve.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zoso said:

I hope for massive supply chain issues to worsen and shelves to go empty. Starve.

Very intelligent. Starve everyone for Tru Doh's decision.

6 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I'll be heading to my local Old  Order for groceries   support the landowner   Physically distanced of course :poke2:  :lmao:

20 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

This might hit a few cords the wrong way, but in order for people to come out of this Covid bubble, this is what might need to happen. 
Same as more people getting Covid with the new “variant”, albeit with mild symptoms so people understand anyone can get it and more importantly get past it - stop passing so much judgement on one’s choices surrounding this. 

edit: sorry, I know wrong thread for this but seemed fitting to the discussion. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, zoso said:

They are using coercion,  ie, loss of job, to force vaccines upon those not willing. They will not make it easy. In fact, Trudeau is planning on forcing all drivers in Canada to get it. No doubt sleepy Joe will do the same. I hope for massive supply chain issues to worsen and shelves to go empty. Starve.

Your last sentence, is that what you are hoping for ?

50 minutes ago, stoney said:

This might hit a few cords the wrong way, but in order for people to come out of this Covid bubble, this is what might need to happen. 
Same as more people getting Covid with the new “variant”, albeit with mild symptoms so people understand anyone can get it and more importantly get past it - stop passing so much judgement on one’s choices surrounding this. 

edit: sorry, I know wrong thread for this but seemed fitting to the discussion. 

Although I don't agree with not vaccinating, I won't badmouth anyone who chooses to go that direction.  As well, I don't think wishing bad on all of us for one clown's (TruDoh) decision is right. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Although I don't agree with not vaccinating, I won't badmouth anyone who chooses to go that direction.  As well, I don't think wishing bad on all of us for one clown's (TruDoh) decision is right. 

I see Trudeau and other politicians simply doing what the masses are looking for in this regard…..this group has caught  an ear that is being listened too. 
I am seeing so many people with such a hard opinion right now - would be great to see that disappear. 
But no more talk about this silliness here….

Whats the latest news on the Poo team getting what they all hoped for at Christmas :right_on:

Hoping for good news from dealer next week 

…… hoping 

• Like 2