Polaris emails??

gobills

Someone posted the Polaris Youtube video about the supply chain shortages, doesn't give specifics but none of it is good.

1 hour ago, ecarnell said:

Two emails here :(

One ship by dec 31, other Jan 1-31

Same for ours 

My riding buddy, who says he is sticking with the snow check Polaris over his snow check Mach, got the Jan notice.

I've started to ask the group about a later than starting on 5 Feb, week trip. 

18 hours ago, gobills said:

So who got good news today?  Who got bad news?  

I feel for the people getting the March emails.

I got Jan 1st to 31st ship date.  Unfortunate but not much you can do.

I got almost the same info from my dealer except it was delivery not shipment on my 2022 SkiDoo Renegade X-RS  900Turbo R.  He said that some of the FreeRides had been cancelled  and that other Doo sleds had February or March delivery dates.   They may still come missing stuff and not be able to be picked up.     

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AC+YA said:

I got almost the same info from my dealer except it was delivery not shipment on my 2022 SkiDoo Renegade X-RS  900Turbo R.  He said that some of the FreeRides had been cancelled  and that other Doo sleds had February or March delivery dates.   They may still come missing stuff and not be able to be picked up.     

Yup, just because your sled shows up at the dealer,  doesn't mean it's ready to come home. 

Dec 31 call and email 

not the end of the world 

Global climate change...no need for sleds.  :cheers:

40 minutes ago, Yamatario said:

So we will ride Tucson.....

• Like 1

Plus 15 this week.

Glad I didn't drop 28 K on a Mach.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yamatario said:

But they're always wrong with their forecasts so lots of cold and snow is my guess..  One thing I've learned being a weather weenie is put your money on the opposite of the forecast and you will win. #Winning

Just came from my dealer, he's been getting an earful since the emails came out.

Renegade X 900R getting uncrated tomorrow, dealer says nothing other than DESS missing, will verify once the crate is opened.  Installing 1+1 LinQ seat and a few other accessories, then home Thursday to install the rest of the accessories.  I'm on of the lucky ones (for a change).

• Like 9

5 hours ago, AC+YA said:

Hopefully yours is good to go!

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, gobills said:

I wonder how many cancellations are going to happen?

Lots all over I'm sure

7 hours ago, AC+YA said:

I asked my dealer buddy and he said that BRP has not cancelled any units on him but they have over 100 sleds sitting waiting for parts that cannot be delivered.  

• Like 1