Barry's Bay parking

volsla

Hi sledders,

I am planning to complete RAP in few month and looking for the place to park my truck and trailer for few nights. So, being said that, i will start from Barry's Bay and found that parkin (picture is attached) on the OFSC website.

Has anyone used that parking for few nights?

Is it safe to leave the truck and trailer?

Is there any other parking i can use?

I will stay at Pinewood inn night before i start; however, they don't allow to leave track/trailer at their property.

thanks in advance.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

I've parked there for day trips with no issues.  I can't see there being an issue going for a few days.  Lot isn't huge, but not a lot of ppl stage from Barry's Bay.  I'd say your probably fine.  If in doubt e-mail the snow country office abd you'll have an answer within a day.  They have always been very responsive to my e-mails.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, signfan said:

I've parked there for day trips with no issues.  I can't see there being an issue going for a few days.  Lot isn't huge, but not a lot of ppl stage from Barry's Bay.  I'd say your probably fine.  If in doubt e-mail the snow country office abd you'll have an answer within a day.  They have always been very responsive to my e-mails.

Good advice. I know it won't help this trip, but for what its worth, we have staged many times from the Ash Grove Inn in BB, and been allowed to leave two trucks and trailers there for a couple of days. We were alawys staying at least one night at the Inn, sometimes both ends of the trip.