Ski-Doo Accessories Blow-Out!

Hey everyone, I finally got around to cleaning out the snowmobile closet and found a bunch of stuff that needs new homes.

Linq fuel caddy 11 litres, used. SOLD + $25 for mounting brackets
Transparent hand guards with flip-out mirrors, used. SOLD
Yellow hand guards, 1 l/s used, 2 r/s (1 new, 1 used), 3 mirror brackets, 2 mirrors, includes new hardware, make a pair out of the 3, SOLD
Forward Adjustable riser with hardware, fits Gen 4, part #860201320. MSRP $154.99, ASKING $120.00 1 SOLD 1 LEFT
Combo bag 45L, used, with mounting straps & push pins, fits XP/XR/XS, part #860200623, MSRP $179.99, ASKING $120.00
2 padded glove box liners, Part #860200678, fits XS and maybe others, ASKING $35 each.
Prefilter grill kit, fits Gen 4, brand new, all 3 pieces plus hardware, part #860201224, MSRP $169.99, SOLD
Prefilter 2 upper grills and 1 lower from part #860201224, brand new, no push pins, ASKING $100.00
Older style handlebar muffs, Team Ski-Doo X, very nice condition, ASKING $40.00 for the pair
Woody's 5/16 x 1.075, 19 complete studs/nuts/washers, 10 stud & nuts only, brand new, ASKING $50.00 for all
Modular 2/3 replacement visor, clear, non-heated, MSRP $109.99, ASKING $75.00
Belt 417300383, brand new/never used, MSRP $179.99, SOLD
Belt 417300551, used 1 season only, good for spare, MSRP $179.99, ASKING $50 each, qty 2
Belt 417300531, used 1 season only, good for spare, MSRP $234.99, ASKING $50, qty 1
Belt 417300571, used 1 season only, good for spare, MSRP $269.99, ASKING $50, qty 1
Woody's Dooly 6" Carbide Runner qty 2, part #DS6-9500, SOLD
Stud Boy Shaper 6 in. Bars NOS with hardware, part #Doo-S2256-60, fits 2005 and older, ASKING $75/pair, 1SOLD 3 pairs available
Choko long handlebar muffs with outer pocket, yellow, 1 has scuff on outer skin, liner is good, ASKING $20 for the pair
2006 MXZ Ski-Doo hood decal kit, NOS, includes 1x hood decal part #516002753, 2x 600HO call-outs part #516002759, discontinued, ASKING $25.00
Underhood foam, fits XP chassis, Part #517303081, discontinued, SOLD
Used headlight assembly with bulbs, fits XP, 1 cracked tabs needs to be re-installed, part #515176311, ASKING $70.00
Starter relay, used, working, Part #515176011, ASKING $10.00

Please PM me or call my cell @ four-one-six-318-7955. Parts located in Minden area, pick-up in North York can also be arranged. 

Thanks.

Paul

Ski-doo parts.jpg

Fuel Caddy on hold for a forum member. Still trying to figure out how to edit this ad.

20 minutes ago, livin' on the b103 said:

Fuel Caddy on hold for a forum member. Still trying to figure out how to edit this ad.

Let me know if you figure it out. It appears to me that we lost the edit function when the blue rocket showed up. Not sure what the thinking could be for deleting the edit function but it sucks..

16 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Let me know if you figure it out. It appears to me that we lost the edit function when the blue rocket showed up. Not sure what the thinking could be for deleting the edit function but it sucks..

2 hours ago, stoney said:

That is quite the collection - good luck!

Edit: And to edit post you click the three dots on the top right corner of post, select edit and off you go - I just did and it works!

Thanks guys, I'll try to edit on the sold items! yeah, closet was getting pretty full!

Livin'

2 hours ago, stoney said:

That is quite the collection - good luck!

Edit: And to edit post you click the three dots on the top right corner of post, select edit and off you go - I just did and it works!

Interesting. When I click on the three dots of one of my posts, there is no  choice for edit, only share and report options. 

6 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Interesting. When I click on the three dots of one of my posts, there is no  choice for edit, only share and report options. 

Same here! I guess it's off to the technical/site  part of this forum.

Livin'

2 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

It seems to me that you can edit for awhile after you post something, then at some point you lose your ability to edit. I don't know if is 2, 12, 24 ?? hrs.. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

9 hours ago, livin' on the b103 said:

Same here! I guess it's off to the technical/site  part of this forum.

Livin'

7 hours ago, Gadgetman said:

It seems to me that you can edit for awhile after you post something, then at some point you lose your ability to edit. I don't know if is 2, 12, 24 ?? hrs.. 

You are correct - I just went back and the edit feature is in fact now gone.....very strange...

There is a timeout on the edit feature.   It was set at 60 minutes.   There have been issues in the past where people have used edit for personal vendetta reasons.   

I have changed the edit to 14 days.   Hopefully this will allow for a better experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Domino said:

There is a timeout on the edit feature.   It was set at 60 minutes.   There have been issues in the past where people have used edit for personal vendetta reasons.   

I have changed the edit to 14 days.   Hopefully this will allow for a better experience.

LOL....all the drama that a sledding forum brings!

7 hours ago, Domino said:

Thanks! some items have sold and others are pending. I just want to update the ad.

Livin'