How much white gold did you find?

Strong Farmer

• Strong Farmer changed the title to How much white gold did you find?

None in Kincardine.  A lot of rain though.   Being so close to the lake, we hold the warmer temperatures longer into the season.

ITw70UMl1a4-2L2zTd3fEx-5RyVtSND4O_ST50U4nfE5f2onDxVSFMShhFEaGFoLQJiSeMFy3QHfarh25IrHyo_laAHfzt8L9xM3trDfAjimZBreimu0rhNTOLKsqw4TAecwqKLNOfiwf5GohdOiCzZn9E4Va9SAIYvJJqLdyc0uGRig6Kr7UltxQ0GhWOaedaU4KbDa7Ny-_Q37qbNxj4NsDN1kNSMrdixlTu-zNJP2t5yCrPH4bwusV2Re65rc6o3TslFSWE2c9kxtq2yHI5eunXMrPN4v0V6CWSzSfvlvrZIqb3wsk9jkYyOM1q4goMphyc4C0WmkGyGiowte6V_jkdafteD7fI9anv7A30z4Bh1HCvdfxdnfE6_UWCjQkbNYzLUXQVAqM8acgRLbnkJXgU43l59KmzWzWFy3jJ3FQO3B0nZlejSfnGoo8TOOfHeab81nu-RkttRIQVxvUvtS-EYhZ12dB38PdU96oh8PVmtLaye0le2-1OiVuSjyVekdUdgmjk7oRREfkWwBgf-f-TBizMifFKSHBLu0DsQYxVI5uklk9hMCDIHJU6c_fEhTCM2KqY2KI513ae_3SzTIjop2LAeTYY22OFlLabPeHrr_ZQtr2yRFRCVP0K1k79kbjJOgoSnZtyR0s5sJsX2BWbIvSky-SqaLvr6tMDaw0nxzlNenFznVqfsKP-zN9BE3RLPiH9V2G2hjXDEMb447vg=w834-h625-no?authuser=0

Got about  6 inches here.  Young lad took his old Sno Jet out for a rip in the lawn last night for a few turns around the house, till the belt blew, then we towed it back to the shed.

Sault Ste. Marie = 1"

Searchmont = 4"

Goulais River = 0"

Thessalon = 0"

OgidakiMountain = 5"

Kindiogami Road = 0"

• Thanks 1

Holy CRAP Turbo you guys got dumped on up there, i'm just south of ya in Melancthon and only got 5 inches

Backyard.jpg

snow_meter.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

great snow stick

How goes Rabbit long time no see!

JD Customs in the Sault

https://www.jdcustoms.ca/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Turbo Doo said:

That pic I posted was from Facebook.  I'm on the outskirts of Waterloo Region.  Green frosty grass this am...

Gotcha, wonder if they are an OC member as I saw it on FB as well, lol

• Like 1

Zippo in sudbury

• Sad 1

Son picked up new sled in Barrie yesterday, the shoulder of hiway all the way to Severn was smoothly covered, if he would have brought a helmet we would have unloaded it and

had it half broken in lol. Nothing here north of Parry Sound, +5 and windy as heck

North of Sault Ste. Marie is looking good.  Great for local riders, but not so much for those that need to trailer and spend dollars on fuel and accommodations. Riding is currently limited to bush trails / roads at higher elevations.  I was out yesterday and will likely get out again tomorrow.

north-of-sault-ste-marie.jpg

• Like 9