BRP Go! Partners with OFSC

Big Pete

So, if this is free, I shouldn't need to pay for the OFSC app (on top of my permit price)  I already have brp go on my phone right now.

5 hours ago, Dave K said:

So, if this is free, I shouldn't need to pay for the OFSC app (on top of my permit price)  I already have brp go on my phone right now.

I would suggest buying the ap. The more people that buy it the more it will be developed. I buy 2 each season, even though one is suffice. All the revenue goes back into the ap.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, signfan said:

Great news!!!!  Wonder where that leaves Polaris?  

I think and it is only my opinion that with Polaris and Ride Command it has more to do with the Off road component. Hopefully they are able to come to some sort of solution on it.

• Like 1

To anyone that has used the BRP App.  

-Does it give voice guidance for navigation, i.e. "Turn Left in 100m" ?

-Is it a better navigation aid than the ITG?

-I don't have a 7.8" display, therefore I would use it on my iPhone with the Glove Box Extension.   Is the contrast between background and trail better than the ITG?

thanks

brian

5 hours ago, Nunz said:

I think and it is only my opinion that with Polaris and Ride Command it has more to do with the Off road component. Hopefully they are able to come to some sort of solution on it.

I think the issue will be how often the Polaris guages get over the air updates.  With BRP go its on your phone, so you won't go too long without service.  If Polaris requires a more complex update process it could be problematic.  On all other fronts Polaris has BRP beat on the Guage, but this could be a critical item in attaining ofsc trail data.