2022 900 Turbo R tuning..

Turbo Doo

Sounds like the 900Rs with Smart Shox are going to be a problem to flash as the ECU is so far uncrackable.   

For sure, but the SXS tuners have had the same ECUs to work with for a year and havent been able to crack the boxes yet.  

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Very informative!

You thinking?

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You thinking?

For me, no, don't even need this much power but I have two gear-head son's who'll be pushing for it so they can 'try' it out!

very nice stock numbers,good work on stock muffler.

5 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Sounds like a stage 1 tune for the '22 900 R is not far away...

The models with the Smart Shox are the ones that a lot of tuners havent been able to crack as they have a completely different ECU.  

9 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

I like your positive attitude!

It's coming. A few tuners have been into the actual ecu for a while. Doo has put up some barriers in regards to the sleds with the semi active shocks,  which the ecu will control also, with another module iirc.  Evo, Precision EFI,  and Boost Engineering will be ones to watch, along with Hurricane and Turbo Dynamics I would imagine.  

I agree......in the performance world, the folks that do this for a living, or even as a hobby are very persistent and knowledgeable.......just give them time and they will succeed!

Personally I have no interest in modding my sled.....might be because I was always very hesitant about doing that to my 2-smokes, but obviously 4-strokes are different breed......that and I have lost the bug for that stuff, use to love it & spent hours upon hours doing it, cannot believe I am saying that actually..... 

59 minutes ago, stoney said:

I agree......in the performance world, the folks that do this for a living, or even as a hobby are very persistent and knowledgeable.......just give them time and they will succeed!

Personally I have no interest in modding my sled.....might be because I was always very hesitant about doing that to my 2-smokes, but obviously 4-strokes are different breed......that and I have lost the bug for that stuff, use to love it & spent hours upon hours doing it, cannot believe I am saying that actually..... 

:icon_slap2:. Stop it already Stoney...🤣