Theft Thread

gobills

Glad you got home when you did. These guys should be strung up by the eyelashes to a hydro line and have their bal_s batted till they blink.

BTW, Only your first picture shows fully in your post.

4 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Glad you got home when you did. These guys should be strung up by the eyelashes to a hydro line and have their bal_s batted till they blink.

BTW, Only your first picture shows fully in your post.

Thanks, that was a screen shot i took.  Not mine.  I agree with everything else you said LOL

I have been experimenting with the Tile. I purchased the Tile Pro and had a friend put it in his RV and take to east Coast. Now, he didn't have the App on his phone so he was not tracking it for me. Other Tile users tracked it for me and I am very impressed with the results. At one point of the journey he was at the eastern point of the Gaspe Bay and it showed up on the App on my phone. Very isolated area and it was detected within 400m of someone's phone. I have now placed one in my sled and I'll be putting one in my trailer. 

Tiles are not that expensive at $40 for the Pro and the year of monitoring is $35.

Works with Android and iOS

Jerry

• Like 1

I feel sorry for any idiot who steals my 2012 Cat....., a lot of effort lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, grover_yyz said:

and the year of monitoring is $35.

I did not think there was any monitoring cost with Tile...?

On 11/2/2021 at 9:54 PM, grover_yyz said:

I have been experimenting with the Tile. I purchased the Tile Pro and had a friend put it in his RV and take to east Coast. Now, he didn't have the App on his phone so he was not tracking it for me. Other Tile users tracked it for me and I am very impressed with the results. At one point of the journey he was at the eastern point of the Gaspe Bay and it showed up on the App on my phone. Very isolated area and it was detected within 400m of someone's phone. I have now placed one in my sled and I'll be putting one in my trailer. 

Tiles are not that expensive at $40 for the Pro and the year of monitoring is $35.

Works with Android and iOS

Jerry

Great info!

Thank you.

On 11/3/2021 at 2:29 PM, Domino said:

I did not think there was any monitoring cost with Tile...?

You are correct. I did purchase a year of additional service which provides extra features. Sharing for one.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:15 PM, grover_yyz said:

You are correct. I did purchase a year of additional service which provides extra features. Sharing for one.

Ahh, gotcha, makes sense

2 hours ago, ToSlow said:

I got to say the guy who came home and found the truck hooked up to his trailer was a lot nicer than i would have been

Friggin' Canucks, just can't help yourselves can you. :icon_slap2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

kroklock.com

There has been a lot of thefts in the Grey Bruce area recently.   Is it because we are too lax, having grown up trusting others?

48 minutes ago, Candubrain said:

There has been a lot of thefts in the Grey Bruce area recently.   Is it because we are too lax, having grown up trusting others?

It's not only the Grey Bruce area where it's happening. I'd like to believe that it is as you say however at this point I believe it is past time to be lax due to trust. I believe that the thieves have become more brazen due to little law enforcement and lax penalties if caught.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

That truck is an old second gen dodge ram, should be easy to spot with the colour and custom wheels 

That truck is most likely stolen as well and will be torched after seadoo’s are delivered 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

Thieves in this truck just stole two sea doos from Team Vincent Motorsports in Ayr. Contact police if you see them. Please share!

259947313_10165716185445055_6797161095943712910_n.jpg

Wow, crazy, we have the exact same set of Seadoos and trailer as in that pic