BRP oil

Sounds like 2 stroke oil is going to be a problem . I filled all my bulk containers this morning my dealer has no oil yet so I went to another dealer he said they will run out if if’s a good winter also they will soon limit how much you can buy at a time . So it might not be a bad idea to stock up 

DD17E604-2039-4ACE-9A3B-9942C201568D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I got to thinking aboot this thread yesterdee, and thought that I had better make a point to git to the dealership to git some...

And then I git's to thinkin' that _ you know what - I went to buy a jug back before our trip @ Easter this last year, and they didn't have any then.

I had enough for the little bit that we were able to ride, so no worries.

But to think that is the case now too?

Hmmmm...

So I called in and they said that their shelves were bare currently, but that Doo [and he used the term) "Released" (something - 3 weeks ago? I didn't pick up everything that he was puting down) and that he expected oil to show up in the next cpl weeks.

I asked if I could put my name on a list?

It sounded like I was the second guy to ask that.

I passed the info on to my Doo chum as well.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ox said:

I got to thinking aboot this thread yesterdee, and thought that I had better make a point to git to the dealership to git some...

And then I git's to thinkin' that _ you know what - I went to buy a jug back before our trip @ Easter this last year, and they didn't have any then.

I had enough for the little bit that we were able to ride, so no worries.

But to think that is the case now too?

Hmmmm...

So I called in and they said that their shelves were bare currently, but that Doo [and he used the term) "Released" (something - 3 weeks ago? I didn't pick up everything that he was puting down) and that he expected oil to show up in the next cpl weeks.

I asked if I could put my name on a list?

It sounded like I was the second guy to ask that.

I passed the info on to my Doo chum as well.

Thanks for the heads up!

yup. just went out and bought some DOO oil and Polaris Oil. All good now, They got a shipment out but no idea how much will be left or if they are getting more.

• Thanks 1