ITG BACK ON LINE

andreyboater

Looks like  interactive trail guide back on line, so time to planning upcoming season trips 🤩   

https://m.facebook.com/PortPerrySnowmobileClub/photos/a.145069138872869/4588321561214249/?type=3

Screenshot_20211028-111352_Facebook.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

For those who are visually impaired to the color red.😏

no-snow.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Damn, everything is RED!

I hate the shoulder seasons, all there is to do is yard work ;(

• Like 1

Yard work done, Christmas lights up. '18 Sidewinder fully serviced ready to go. '21 SKS  needs chaincase oil change and inspection, skid inspection, and waiting for Kimpex Connect tunnel bag. So they can go yellow or green next week. 

• 4 weeks later...

app goes online in december

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

a updated version is up and working now.just checking it out now.go snowmobiling ontario app.there is also video on you tube explaining new features.

Just opened the ITG on my iPhone.   I appreciate how they have assigned colours to indicate Club trails vs Feeder trails, etc, but its now confusing as they are using RED for Trunk Trail as well as Unavailable,  GREEN for Connector Trail and Available.

There could be hue differences in the colours that I can't see as I'm Red/Green deficient.   When I look at the map, is the Huntsville area available or is that just showing me Connector Trails.

IMG_1117.PNG

Thanks for the update. I looked at the YouTube video regarding the basic vs Pro ($3.99). From what they said, 'basic' is what we had last year for a fee, now free. Pro has many planning, buddy communication, etc. options. If the above (green, red) is true, hopefully they'll figure out the hues. NO YELLOW! Enough yellow on the trails :)

26 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Thanks for the update. I looked at the YouTube video regarding the basic vs Pro ($3.99). From what they said, 'basic' is what we had last year for a fee, now free. Pro has many planning, buddy communication, etc. options. If the above (green, red) is true, hopefully they'll figure out the hues. NO YELLOW! Enough yellow on the trails :)

Okay, today's lesson don't accept anything I write without checking it out yourself.   I was just informed all the colours is because I didn't have TRAIL Status turned on.    Sorry for the confusion.

brian

• Haha 2

If I read it on the internet, it must be true! 

Lesson learned, Brian.  Thanks for the mea culpa.  Reports like this actually help ('turn trail status on').

IAG looks good this year. My prior issue was lack of town names. Hope it's fixed.