No Gift Card Permit Option for FCMQ Season Pass this year

Gadgetman

Reached out to the FCMQ asking about a gift card option for a season pass ($375 - discounted) for the 2022 season.

The response was that the issue came up last year, and that they plan to have a solution for NEXT year, to solve the issue of not having a VIN for  new sled purchases before the discounted cost period expires. 

2022 Rates attached.

FCMQ Rates 2022.JPG

I just used my VIN from my old sled.   I have never had to show my receipt to the cops before.   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they will be offering a voucher for a permit without a VIN as of Nov 1.  

35 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Looks like they will be offering a voucher for a permit without a VIN as of Nov 1.  

That's funny. As the email said, FCMQ didn't have anything yet, plan was for the 2022-2023 season, BUT, check back 1 Nov.

I've decided to buy the QC week pass for our saddle bag trip this year, too many questions on where we end up with COVID (and exactly when the new sled shows up) to drop close to $400 on a QC season permit.

But, thank you for the update.