2022 OFSC trail permit

andreyboater

Also clubs may still be working on reroutes due to landowner issues or making new trails and the maps may still not be ready to go.

Many new landowners from the GTA and not all are snowmobile friendly. Go figure..lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

so leave last years map up with a disclaimer or maybe a 10 minute instructional video on how these are last years routes and may or may not be for the years 2021-2022.............

I believe the idea was/is to not provide trail location information for wheeled riders in the off seasons. Leaving last years maps up would defeat that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I believe the idea was/is to not provide trail location information for wheeled riders in the off seasons. Leaving last years maps up would defeat that. 

So how many wheeled riders would go to these maps versus snowmobilers who need the info?

55 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

So how many wheeled riders would go to these maps versus snowmobilers who need the info?

You will never know nor will I.

Ya, someone believes its logical to inconvenience the people you are there to help just to avoid something that may or may not be occurring.   We have a "Karen" that yells at my snowplow to stop him from clearing the road wider so people can pass because people will park there.  If they do, have them towed, much better that the accident that may occur or the vehicle having to be towed out of the ditch...again.

New flash, the ATVers go wherever the hell they please.  They don't care about a map!

• Like 2

Look at it from landowner perspective. If one or two feel ( or have knowledge ) ATV's were on their land due to the OFSC app, keep it shut down until December. I'll keep my paper maps next year for this ( planning ) purpose.

The shutdown once annoyed. I now get it. I can't imagine a landowner stopping an ATV rider and seeing that digital map on the handlebar.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Look at it from landowner perspective. If one or two feel ( or have knowledge ) ATV's were on their land due to the OFSC app, keep it shut down until December. I'll keep my paper maps next year for this ( planning ) purpose.

The shutdown once annoyed. I now get it. I can't imagine a landowner stopping an ATV rider and seeing that digital map on the handlebar.

no you misconstrue what i meant.  I dont think the ITG app should be open and working but just an online map. Not interactive.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Just ordered 3..................hopefully they send me a trail map on paper so I can plan some trips.

No trail maps sent with the permits. You pretty much have to contact the District offices where you want to ride and ask them to send you a District map.

28 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

No trail maps sent with the permits. You pretty much have to contact the District offices where you want to ride and ask them to send you a District map.

I know it was a  joke.

On 10/26/2021 at 5:13 PM, UsedtoSkidoo said:

no you misconstrue what i meant.  I dont think the ITG app should be open and working but just an online map. Not interactive.

Looks like the ITG is now open.

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Awesome!!!!!!!

Now I can upload it to my phone and use to for running all the trails with my Side By Side. Much easier!

I just checked it and all the trails are RED.  Like WTF are they doing?  Why aren't the trails open? 

• Haha 1

I'm certain that they are just showing them closed so all the club exec can ride our trails and enjoy the freshly groomed trails.

Not a green trail in the province!  This must be the government screwing us again!   Its a conspiracy! 

OFSC Trails Conspiracy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Purchased 2 gift cards this morning.  I thought the video was good.  Only people that think like children and contribute to the problem would have a issue with it, imo. :icon_munching:

What he said 👆.  100% agree.  This off trail nonsense of trespassing on private land is just as bad as drinking and riding and / or atv trespassing.  It needs to stop.

• Like 3

Anyone else having trouble buying passes today?  I started on the weekend and got distracted (d'oh) but I can't get past the 2nd tab "registered snowmobiles". I've updated both sleds to "check" the boxes required, but there is no way to get to the next screen.  When I try and click the Permits tab..nothing happens.  I thought in the past there was a button to "select" the sled at this stage..  I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge and all the same results. I've sent an email to the OFSC but that could take a while.

2021-11-01 08_11_58-Vehicles - OFSC Permits.jpg

39 minutes ago, paulslund said:

Anyone else having trouble buying passes today?  I started on the weekend and got distracted (d'oh) but I can't get past the 2nd tab "registered snowmobiles". I've updated both sleds to "check" the boxes required, but there is no way to get to the next screen.  When I try and click the Permits tab..nothing happens.  I thought in the past there was a button to "select" the sled at this stage..  I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge and all the same results. I've sent an email to the OFSC but that could take a while.

2021-11-01 08_11_58-Vehicles - OFSC Permits.jpg

I just tried and its working for me on Chrome.   You have to select one at a time.  try highlighting one, then select next.  You can go back and select the other before checking out.

19 minutes ago, Domino said:

I just tried and its working for me on Chrome.   You have to select one at a time.  try highlighting one, then select next.  You can go back and select the other before checking out.

Actually there was a problem and the OFSC emailed me that they fixed the issue.  I just tried and no problem now.  Woot Woot! The "next" button wasn't appearing before.. 

2021-11-01 09_38_34-Vehicles - OFSC Permits.jpg

• Like 1