2022 OFSC trail permit

andreyboater

11 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Well there you go.  And I hope you gave a positive Google review 

Zero complaints about mower. It is fanatic. Isx 800 with 27 hp brigs motor and 61” deck can’t go wrong. Comes with an suspension seat too. So comfortable feels like you never left couch after an afternoon of mowing. 👍
61 hours since early July. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Zero complaints about mower. It is fanatic. Isx 800 with 27 hp brigs motor and 61” deck can’t go wrong. Comes with an suspension seat too. So comfortable feels like you never left couch after an afternoon of mowing. 👍
61 hours since early July. 

Gosh with the price of gas. And I know it's a write off won't diesel especially dyed be way cheaper.   How much more are the mowers to buy in diesel ?

2 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Gosh with the price of gas. And I know it's a write off won't diesel especially dyed be way cheaper.   How much more are the mowers to buy in diesel ?

Diesel would be 50 percent more no doubt. Never had a diesel mower yet even though we have dyed diesel. I still have gas tractors for poultry barns, since top floor can’t handle weight of a diesel either. 
Engine is direct injected efi not a carb model. So instant starts and adjusts for temperature etc. Seems to burn around 4.5L on hour. 

• Like 1

The land border to USA opens in early November. Those that couldn't drive south last year may have stayed north, snowmobiled. Ciao this year. Maybe they'll sell their sleds, others will fill the void :)

• Like 1

Just got mine, I love this moment:wub:

20211014_182832.jpg

• Like 8

Me too, hope the groomers are ready as its supposedly going to be a good winter

• Like 1

Ordering my 2 this weekend coming ,lets get the party started 

• Like 1

Received an email on Tuesday saying my permit had been shipped by mail as requested.

• Like 2

I got my shipping email today

• Like 2

Just ordered my gift card as I don't yet have a VIN. Now just waiting for my new sled to come in so I have something to put it on 😂

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 6:17 PM, Dave K said:

I like that you have to watch the video before you can order permits

I think that its ridiculous.   I get the point of  30 seconds of that message, but whoever decided we should all watch the OFSC propaganda BS video should go F@#k off!   

I almost refused to complete my order.   Take the permits and shove them!   

If there is a video next year, I'm out!!   I'll ride without.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Domino said:

I think that its ridiculous.   I get the point of  30 seconds of that message, but whoever decided we should all watch the OFSC propaganda BS video should go F@#k off!   

I almost refused to complete my order.   Take the permits and shove them!   

If there is a video next year, I'm out!!   I'll ride without.

Im just gonna place this Snickers right here....:blink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Im afraid to ask what the video is about

It's about staying on trail. While I thought it was too long, it represents the top reason we loose trails. After thinking about it I realized that even though it is a pain to watch, if the message gets through to some of the people creating the issue then its worthwhile enduring.

• Like 3

Bought our 2 today, being optimistic the border will stay open, the weather will cooperate, and we have good friends to ride with. Ski

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 5:30 PM, Spanky said:

Ordered my gift card this past weekend, hoping its good karma for my '22 Renegade X to arrive in December, I'm not reading good things lately on that...🤞

I have seen many trucks across the country hauling brp sleds. Keep the faith that they are getting em built.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

It's about staying on trail. While I thought it was too long, it represents the top reason we loose trails. After thinking about it I realized that even though it is a pain to watch, if the message gets through to some of the people creating the issue then its worthwhile enduring.

I am ok with the content and length of the video. It needs to be repeated as often as we can. Some people still do not get it.

• Like 3

the bad thing is, those that need to see this the most, dont support the system, or buy permits anyway so, they are really preaching to the choir. Ski

• Like 6

2 hours ago, skidooboy said:

the bad thing is, those that need to see this the most, dont support the system, or buy permits anyway so, they are really preaching to the choir. Ski

At least they are trying something new. Maybe ofsc insurance company insisted on video to hold rates steady? Who knows! 

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

No idea. No sound on my computer. I went internet surfing until it ended.

I was buying friends permit who is not computer savvy so i just muted the sound and continued listening to my music. I look at it as another disclaimer so when people are charged they will have no excuse that they were not informed. Sign of the times now where people won't take responsibility for their actions.

Jerry

• Like 1

23 hours ago, skidooboy said:

I think the goal is to get the choir to call the bad actors out when they see it occurring.  Get's more difficult to know where it's legal to off trail ride and where it isn't as you head further north.  In farm country it's pretty obvious.  No reason we can't all open our mouths with a little shaming if we see something that's blatantly trespassing.  I hope it helps some.  At some point I do think providing off trail riders with some info on proper legal places to go is going to have to be part of the solution though.  Whether that's the ISMA or the OFSC's place to do so is really the question that remains to be answered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 7:24 PM, Candubrain said:

Me too, hope the groomers are ready as its supposedly going to be a good winter

Shhhh, don’t be saying these sort of things until after it’s a good year….

• Like 1

18 hours ago, signfan said:

I think the goal is to get the choir to call the bad actors out when they see it occurring.  Get's more difficult to know where it's legal to off trail ride and where it isn't as you head further north.  In farm country it's pretty obvious.  No reason we can't all open our mouths with a little shaming if we see something that's blatantly trespassing.  I hope it helps some.  At some point I do think providing off trail riders with some info on proper legal places to go is going to have to be part of the solution though.  Whether that's the ISMA or the OFSC's place to do so is really the question that remains to be answered.

Any rider that actually cares can use the crown land atlas to determine where one can freely ride off trail. Sadly many do not care.

• Like 1