1st of October, time to get a permit

Just got two for me and and my wife.

Waiting for email confirmation 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, andreyboater said:

1st of October, time to get a permit

Just got two for me and and my wife.

Waiting for email confirmation 

The email confirmation I received was time stamped 9:05 AM. Retirement's great!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

I found that a divorce before retirement makes the retirement wayyyyy easier and alot more fun :)

Really that’s not a good way to go into golden years alone, no offense. You have no children which makes that easier. I  will be 65 when my first child is 22.5 years old. I think I be working until 70 if a child wants to farm. My parents wouldn’t let me start full time until I was 31. 24 ish is a good time to start full time. Lucky my partner is interested in farming and pitches in close to 30 hours some weeks on top of her 35 hours at work.  She doesn’t want any children to farm have to wait and see what future brings. By time I reach 70, the main farm will have been in operation for 67 years. Not many that last 100 years and 3 generations. My other friend has 3 kidos and not one of them is interested in farming. So he is finished in about 10 years, second generation too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LuvMyViper said:

We should talk lol..

wifeexa.jpg

• Haha 5

Sorry to hijack, Andrey. But there's snow in the image 🙄

Buying 2 permits this year. Looking forward to the season.

Both my permits ordered

Ordered my gift card this past weekend, hoping its good karma for my '22 Renegade X to arrive in December, I'm not reading good things lately on that...🤞

I like that you have to watch the video before you can order permits

6 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

You guys are die hards no doubt. I wait until first frost before I buy my permit. Wondering when that might happen? 

Actually there is method in ordering very early. I have been ordering the first day for a few years and paying for regular mail delivery with no delivery issues. Not to mention the early discount. No frost predicted until November in our area this year so no discounted price for you I guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Actually there is method in ordering very early. I have been ordering the first day for a few years and paying for regular mail delivery with no delivery issues. Not to mention the early discount. No frost predicted until November in our area this year so no discounted price for you I guess.

You do have some valid points. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spanky said:

Ordered my gift card this past weekend, hoping its good karma for my '22 Renegade X to arrive in December, I'm not reading good things lately on that...🤞

My buddy with a Mach and my Ren X, dealer as of yesterday is still forecasting mid December delivery, based on his info from BRP.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2021 at 8:45 AM, Gadgetman said:

My buddy with a Mach and my Ren X, dealer as of yesterday is still forecasting mid December delivery, based on his info from BRP.

Here's hoping...talked to my dealer today, no change as of yet to my December delivery.  He said the gauges that are being held up are the 7.8" deluxe gauge (I didn't order mine with), and the Ice Ripper tracks.

13 hours ago, Spanky said:

Here's hoping...talked to my dealer today, no change as of yet to my December delivery.  He said the gauges that are being held up are the 7.8" deluxe gauge (I didn't order mine with), and the Ice Ripper tracks.

Hopefully that doesn’t change on you. I find lots of broken promises on most equipment or power sports delivery dates now. They just blame covid and push dates out. I waited an extra 3 months on zero turn I bought last October. Dealer never did get it. Good luck and hope to see your new sled pictures before xmas, cheers. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Hopefully that doesn’t change on you. I find lots of broken promises on most equipment or power sports delivery dates now. They just blame covid and push dates out. I waited an extra 3 months on zero turn I bought last October. Dealer never did get it. Good luck and hope to see your new sled pictures before xmas, cheers. 

Agreed!  I won't celebrate until the crate (and any missing parts) are in my dealers yard.  It would be a sweet Christmas gift!  Cheers

11 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

You seem to have a hard time getting over a lawn mower.

Good thing you didn't order anything life threatening...

Go buy some goats and get over it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Rich Saul said:

You seem to have a hard time getting over a lawn mower.

Good thing you didn't order anything life threatening...

Go buy some goats and get over it...

When you have 6 acres to cut you really need best equipment to keep up. That zero can cut it in about 4 hours. Tractor takes me around 10 and a novice student operator around 12 to 13 hours. I had half property contracted out, but knew I could handle It myself if I had zero turn. Was costing an arm and leg to have it contracted out. They would always leave me more trim then I like too. That zero is amazing and can do it all with hardle any trim. Literally cuts my hours by 60 percent, which is huge. Property has to be cut and maintained or it will get shut down by government agencies. There is lots of rules and regulations to follow that average joe has no idea about. This year with grass growing like I weed I really needed that zero on time. Btw I am not allowed any goats within 50 metere radius around all chicken barns. So they are useless to me 🤣

• Like 4

On 10/7/2021 at 11:20 PM, Strong Farmer said:

When you have 6 acres to cut you really need best equipment to keep up. That zero can cut it in about 4 hours. Tractor takes me around 10 and a novice student operator around 12 to 13 hours. I had half property contracted out, but knew I could handle It myself if I had zero turn. Was costing an arm and leg to have it contracted out. They would always leave me more trim then I like too. That zero is amazing and can do it all with hardle any trim. Literally cuts my hours by 60 percent, which is huge. Property has to be cut and maintained or it will get shut down by government agencies. There is lots of rules and regulations to follow that average joe has no idea about. This year with grass growing like I weed I really needed that zero on time. Btw I am not allowed any goats within 50 metere radius around all chicken barns. So they are useless to me 🤣

I think you should be their spokesman   Ferris sales will skyrocket :poke2: