ISO of 2022 Mach Z.

Sksman

12 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

My suggestion would be to call a few dealers and get on a waiting list, for the potential that some folks back out of their spring orders. My dealer has took several names down, in hopes that if he has some back out, he has a list of buyers ready,  willing and able...

Exactly! My dealer fully expects to have some back out for whatever reason. My riding buddy has money down on the Polaris and Mach Z, may be whichever comes in first may be his new ride (Mach Z appears to have "talk" delivery of mid Jan 2022).

If you reach out to the high volume dealers, may mean a drive, but much greater chance of getting one. My dealer was over 300 sleds sold, mid March.

Loiselle Sports Inc.

• Like 1

Yes my buddy wanted me to stop at dealers for him on way up north this week.   He is a good buddy but I draw the line at calling dealers for someone else.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Sksman said:

Yes my buddy wanted me to stop at dealers for him on way up north this week.   He is a good buddy but I draw the line at calling dealers for someone else.   

A phone call from him may be enough, but who knows how many calls dealers are getting from spring buyers looking for dates, scared they will not get what they ordered, when it is supposed to arrive?

Be tough to distinguish the wheat from the chaff.

Maybe call some dealers, see who may have, or think they may have some back outs, put down some real, refundable dollars.

Money does talk, shows commitment.

I drive by my local GM dealer, and it looks like they are getting ready to repave the parking lot.

Same for the Deere dealer.

Deer dealer used to have a nicely stocked corral of lawn type tractors. 

It's empty, like nothing there.

Local Kubota dealer too had nothing on the lot, but it's getting better.

I was worried they were shrinking their footprint, closing locations.

Not the case thankfully. that would add an hour round trip to get parts.

If my lawn tractor blew up tomorrow, I'd probably have to buy a goat.

I called my dealer once, last month, just to order a windshield, now,  in case they become unobtainium, as the supply chain breaks down.

I'll make no more calls. Wait until they have something to tell me.

What happens if and when a groomer breaks down, needs parts?

Parts for grommers have always been tougher to get, mostly because of shipping and stocking issues.

If unavailable, that will be worse.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 9:54 PM, Turbo Doo said:

My suggestion would be to call a few dealers and get on a waiting list, for the potential that some folks back out of their spring orders. My dealer has took several names down, in hopes that if he has some back out, he has a list of buyers ready,  willing and able...

and make some more money on the sale of a pre-season sled. 

If delivery dates get extended, you know some folks will back out for sure.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, stoney said:

and make some more money on the sale of a pre-season sled. 

If delivery dates get extended, you know some folks will back out for sure.

No point in ordering something that doesn’t come in on time. Ferris was a totally disaster. 
if Skidoo can’t deliver these promised units by December, there will be allot less people in line next year. I wonder if they will give back deposit?   I got deposit back on zero when I asked, since there still was no delivery date in July.