Wing Night

Turbo Doo

On 11/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, coldfinger said:

Brazilian wings true story , I met a pub owner from Southampton who also imported 30 to 40 k lbs. of JUMBO wings monthly . All sold before they landed min order 500 lbs. . l couldn't see myself jamming that amount in the family freezer . 

Lots of pubs restaurants get them in and store them. St clements poultry use to have jumbo Brazil wings too. 
canadisn market eats more wings then we can produce today. To think 50 years ago they use to be thrown out and sold dirt cheap. 

Brackenreid first ate wings in Buffalo when the pub was out of chickens.  The pub owner said those Canadians will eat garbage.  Then gave him some sauce to make them taste better.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

where is the clubhouse?

3100 Hergott Road about 2km. north of St. Clements on the left. There will likely be a small sandwich board advertising wing night on the side of the road.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

5 to 8pm ish this time? 

That is the normal times.

9 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

@PISTON LAKE CRUISER     Can you taste the 40 Creek Sauce already or what?....:cheers:

Sure can, the drool has started. Lots going on around the club. Wing pre-cook last night.  Almost all the trail staking is done and the land levelling happened over the weekend and Monday.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Sure can, the drool has started. Lots going on around the club. Wing pre-cook last night.  Almost all the trail staking is done and the land levelling happened over the weekend and Monday.

Great news, and hats off to all the volunteers...

It's worth the drive to St. Clements.  Look forward to some wings, maybe bump into some KW riders. Thanks to the club for organizing, preparing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Is there a pre-order available or first come first served ? Pls thx

No pre-order that I know of Nick. If you are there right at 5 it normally doesn't take long.

9 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

No pre-order that I know of Nick. If you are there right at 5 it normally doesn't take long.

Thanks so much. We will send someone out.  Got the Ranger game you know.  Lol.  40 Creek right ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

Thanks so much. We will send someone out.  Got the Ranger game you know.  Lol.  40 Creek right ?

You're making me drool!

5 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

You can stay at my place when you come for wings

Thanks, LMV. Call you as I'm driving out. Heading north after. Looking forward to getting out to KW. Going to see the Stones exhibit at the Museum before Christmas (just opened). 

• Like 2

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ski doo bumper stickers, hats, jackets .... like a motorcycle gang ...wearing primary colours 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great seeing Turbo and Ms. Doo. Thanks to the volunteers. 40 Creek wings exceeded expectations.  Well deserved reputation. 

• Like 4