Snowmobile Show cancelled

Christy

4 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

How many super spreader BS snowmobile trips and gatherings caused massive covid spread last season?. Wait for it,  wait for it,  Anyone?????????. Yup....

I'm riding....

Depends who you talk to and what story you get :)

12 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Why would there be regional health boundaries this season again,  when the borders open and flights are landing again.  Enough is enough.  I'm riding anywhere I want to this season, just like last season. 

Because MOH officials are petty tyrants desperate for fame and more of the fed/prov budget

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Of course.  @stoney, I'm heading to my Doo Dealer tomorrow BTW...:evil2:

Just a social visit I assume, perhaps some accessory talk….

Not hearing much news on 900T-R deliveries, especially any of the Mach’s….:coffeenose:

10 hours ago, yamadan700 said:

A factor could be a lack of willing volunteers to operate the booths. Many are usually older and may have concerns.

Older volunteers. That's what you'll find at polling booths in a couple of weeks. Jackass' election. Sorry,  I digress. Some " booths " are apparently okay. Others not. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Agreed %100 👍. Say what they want, I'm riding where I see fit...

Us as well. I am done with this bs. I will no longer do anything in the name of covid. Looking at hard numbers the death rate is static for the past 5 years. This tells me we are not in a pandemic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

Older volunteers. That's what you'll find at polling booths in a couple of weeks. Jackass' election. Sorry,  I digress. Some " booths " are apparently okay. Others not. 

We needed this election,  come on......LMFAO.  I say sledding, and the sled show is more important...

11 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Sled show is canceled again this year, but Trudope and the fiberal party can have a private gathering of 400 people this week in the GTA area. Yup. Vote 🗳 Fiberal...

Just wait until the North Bay Top DOC closes the trails again........................................

3 hours ago, Wildbill said:

The show costs huge dollars to go to if it cannot be packed it is not worthwhile to a business 

100%……Can’t sell enough merch to cover overall cost of hauling all the inventory, pay staff, and end up with ski kickers all day…. Especially if it was only going to be half capacity!

For most dealers / manufacturer the cancelled show is a bonus.  No stock to sell so no need to go to show other then paying your money to hold your spot for next years show. 

The shows are a bust no matter where bs covid excuses are being used.

China's are back to pretty much normal. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

0D85D8EC-D676-4902-BF67-416D4716761C.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2