LuvMyViper

Announcement: The new Monkey Barrel Forum

Apparently there was some posts in one of those threads that I didn't see that maybe explains a bit more aboot why you have gone this route?

Was you having issues with the public sticking their nose in here and then complaining?

Otherwise I am not seeing what you are trying to accomplish?

If all the same people are "in", and you get ousted if you are a bad boy (gurl?) well, isn't that the same out front too?

Just looking for the thought process here is all.

???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Ox said:

Apparently there was some posts in one of those threads that I didn't see that maybe explains a bit more aboot why you have gone this route?

Was you having issues with the public sticking their nose in here and then complaining?

Otherwise I am not seeing what you are trying to accomplish?

If all the same people are "in", and you get ousted if you are a bad boy (gurl?) well, isn't that the same out front too?

Just looking for the thought process here is all.

???

Hey OX... There was a lot of fighting going on in the Rant of the Day thread. Some members thought that covid and political posts didn't below on this forum. I wanted to end the fighting and a boycotting of the forum and try to make everyone happy. The Monkey Barrel is a place that people can post whatever they want without a fight breaking out. If members doing like it, they keep quiet and move on. The 3 warning and a week off the Monkey Barrel forum makes it easier for us to enforce and we don't want to ban people from the entire forum unless it's for the worst of offences (death threats/treason etc).

So far it been very peaceful and a lot of conversations. We even made it through an election with a single problem. It's also the language is cruder and pictures/memes are more adult content. than the other forums.  It's just a fun adult forum to hang out in (not war). I hope this explains it for you.

We are 100% for freedom of speech and do not believe in censorship, most other places no freedom of speech and lots of censorship.

3 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

Hey OX... There was a lot of fighting going on in the Rant of the Day thread. Some members thought that covid and political posts didn't below on this forum. I wanted to end the fighting and a boycotting of the forum and try to make everyone happy. The Monkey Barrel is a place that people can post whatever they want without a fight breaking out. If members doing like it, they keep quiet and move on. The 3 warning and a week off the Monkey Barrel forum makes it easier for us to enforce and we don't want to ban people from the entire forum unless it's for the worst of offences (death threats/treason etc).

So far it been very peaceful and a lot of conversations. We even made it through an election with a single problem. It's also the language is cruder and pictures/memes are more adult content. than the other forums.  It's just a fun adult forum to hang out in (not war). I hope this explains it for you.

We are 100% for freedom of speech and do not believe in censorship, most other places no freedom of speech and lots of censorship.

Dude. 3 warnings and then a week off just the MB....not a total ban? I’m still at one right? 😈 

4 hours ago, Ox said:

It is the same, just hidden, kind of...so that makes what’s being said in there magically okay and never offensive. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

5 hours ago, Christy said:

Dude. 3 warnings and then a week off just the MB....not a total ban? I’m still at one right? 😈 

It is the same, just hidden, kind of...so that makes what’s being said in there magically okay and never offensive. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I can't wait to give you your first 1 week vacation lol... and yes, you're at 1.... ish

And not a total ban just from the Monkey Barrel.

6 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

I can't wait to give you your first 1 week vacation lol... and yes, you're at 1.... ish

And not a total ban just from the Monkey Barrel.

As long as there is a pile of conspiracy theory filled, occasionally racist, sexist or homophobic crap, I shall stir it. Or at least post some positive news on the covid front. 
No bans if it’s someone calling me a libtard (I’m not liberal) or insulting me or the other sheep though, right? Seems legit. 
To the monkey barrel! 🦸‍♀️
giphy.gif

Just now, Christy said:

As long as there is a pile of conspiracy theory filled, occasionally racist, sexist or homophobic crap, I shall stir it. Or at least post some positive news on the covid front. 
No bans if it’s someone calling me a libtard (I’m not liberal) or insulting me or the other sheep though, right? Seems legit. 
giphy.gif

That kind of conduct in the Monkey Barrel will result in being voted off the island. Same as at my house, people trying to cause problems are removed immediately. Thread lightly ;)

9 minutes ago, Christy said:

giphy.gif

Your accusation of "a pile of conspiracy theory filled, occasionally racist, sexist or homophobic crap, I shall stir it"

is your second warning. If that's how you feel about the Monkey Barrel you might as well not be part of it. There has been zero racists posting or anything else that has offended anyone except for you, accusations like that are just your liberal way of smearing something you don't like.

I did a search for the word libtard and it came up 3 times, twice posted by you and one other one not referring to you. What do you speak of?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

Your accusation of "a pile of conspiracy theory filled, occasionally racist, sexist or homophobic crap, I shall stir it"

is your second warning. If that's how you feel about the Monkey Barrel you might as well not be part of it. There has been zero racists posting or anything else that has offended anyone except for you, accusations like that are just your liberal way of smearing something you don't like.

I did a search for the word libtard and it came up 3 times, twice posted by you and one other one not referring to you. What do you speak of?

Wow! Second warning on monkey barrel for something posted on OC. 

2 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

#winning 😂 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

In fairness, it was getting heated with some hot heads and comments that were not required, should have just been some civil discussions. 
So now an optional place for all to discuss these topics with some boundaries- win win to me :cheers:

• Like 1

I would like to be added

Thanks

• Like 1
On 9/26/2021 at 6:06 PM, stoney said:

In fairness, it was getting heated with some hot heads and comments that were not required, should have just been some civil discussions. 
So now an optional place for all to discuss these topics with some boundaries- win win to me :cheers:

optional is the key word. if someone (who shall remain nameless) doesnt like it. Simply dont go there. 

• Like 1