LuvMyViper

Announcement: The new Monkey Barrel Forum

Announcement: July 29, 2021

We have created a new private member only forum call The Monkey Barrel and anyone can join.

This new forum will contain The Rant of The Day and Covid Related threads to start. New threads can be added by members.

This new forum will be a zero tolerance for insults, badgering, call out people, bullying and anything else annoying. Basically people must act like they do on every other thread on this forum.

Everyone is welcome to post and reply but only in a civil manner. Warnings will be handed out and after a 3 warnings the offenders will receive a 1 week "time out" from the Monkey Barrel.

Offended people need not read the forum. We saddened to have do this but the alternative of just removing it all isn't an option.

To join the Monkey Barrel Forum please private message LuvMyViper. Anyone that posts a request in this message will also be added.

And most important is Rule #1 - if you don't have anything nice to say, do not reply.

Everyone wants to old Ontario Conditions forum back, well rule #1 was what made it the special place that it is, a place for friends.

When you get a like from me on your request, you've be added to the Monkey Barrel.

1522147017_ScreenShot2021-05-14at12_44_28PM.thumb.png.326a8538665a799b36e07760fbe4323c.png

• Like 2

I’m in. I can be civil as always. 

• Like 1

good to go

• Like 1

Please add me to the barrel. 
Thanks!

• Like 1

Sure would be interesting to know in 6 or so months which members decided to join the Monkey soup bowl… :coffeenose:… lol. 

28 minutes ago, stoney said:

Sure would be interesting to know in 6 or so months which members decided to join the Monkey soup bowl… :coffeenose:… lol. 

It's going very nicely so far. :)

• Like 1

who doesn't enjoy a good rant.....sign me up.

thanks

brian

• Like 1

Not a huge poster in these forums, but an avid follower.  Please sign me up.

• Like 1

Alrighty then. Now we are getting somewhere. Am i allowed to come play?. I was not invited to the 'new' snow goose forum, but here's hoping...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Turbo Doo said:

Alrighty then. Now we are getting somewhere. Am i allowed to come play?. I was not invited to the 'new' snow goose forum, but here's hoping...

You seem to be far too much in favour of simply human freedoms to even be considered….being a “nice” guy just won’t cut it I’m afraid…. Lol.   

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

You seem to be far too much in favour of simply human freedoms to even be considered….being a “nice” guy just won’t cut it I’m afraid…. Lol.   

I would reply, but I'll wait until we are in the Barrel...

Edited by Turbo Doo

Room for one more?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, stoney said:

Wait a minute!  i thought it was bat soup?🦇bwaaaaahhaha👀

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, LuvMyViper said:

SeparateOnlyAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

You can lead a Goose to water, wait, Or was it you can lead a Horse to water. AAAAAA, whatever..

"fish in a barrel"  drop me in please.

long time member but infrequent poster but almost daily reader.

Always enjoy the activities.

Thanks KW Mike

• Like 1