Polaris Ambassador

snowchopper

Yes I got the email today as well. If you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Yes I got the email today as well. If you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer them. 

I read your profile on their. Great job. I started on a 1976 Polaris tx 250. That thing would do 70 mph as it was a starfire series with oval brake loop. Steel cleated bars on tack too. My dad had a Polaris tx 440, with dual exhaust pipes. That thing was a blast when I was a kid. Too bad it rusted out. 
Some day,  I be back on a Polaris sled I know that. Summer sucks party a go this year? 

14 hours ago, Nunz said:

14 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Thanks Nunz .Was just trying to figure out how or why i was picked? I don't even own a Polaris sled. 

Polaris will give anyone a ambassador job eh?. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Thanks Nunz .Was just trying to figure out how or why i was picked? I don't even own a Polaris sled. 

I was going to ask what is the criteria for this to happen.....

We all know Nunz is, but it is obvious that he is a little crazy over the Poo-Poo :)

15 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

I read your profile on their. Great job. I started on a 1976 Polaris tx 250. That thing would do 70 mph as it was a starfire series with oval brake loop. Steel cleated bars on tack too. My dad had a Polaris tx 440, with dual exhaust pipes. That thing was a blast when I was a kid. Too bad it rusted out. 
Some day,  I be back on a Polaris sled I know that. Summer sucks party a go this year? 

Still mulling over Summer Sucks party, It may happen but on a much smaller scale for sure, Last thing I need is the neighbors freaking out with a pile of trucks on the street. 

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Close your eyes and imagine an image I am sending you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Still mulling over Summer Sucks party, It may happen but on a much smaller scale for sure, Last thing I need is the neighbors freaking out with a pile of trucks on the street. 

Yeah never know depends what restrictions are at the time. 

19 hours ago, snowchopper said:

Maybe you can talk Polaris into letting you borrow one this winter. I know they lend some out if you have connections. I use to have a family member that was a Polaris factory rep for dealers. Use to drop off a sled for my grandfather to use for a week, when I was a kid. 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, stoney said:

We all know Nunz is, but it is obvious that he is a little crazy over the Poo-Poo :)

Yes i would also like to know..

On 7/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, stoney said:

From when I filled it my application a couple of years ago, you are really just telling them about yourself, sharing the social media sites you belong to and your passion for the sport and Polaris of course. I have met several of the Ambassadors and they are all great people with strong ties to the brand. I see other another OEM has followed suit. If you think about the brand ambassador idea is a marketing genius having people at the grassroots level promoting the brand, whether it is sleds, powersports, clothing, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, Turbo Doo said:

Probably.

Been quite a few instances where race teams take the competition's chassis and wraps it in the different brands badging.

I found that quite strange.

Social media sites eh?

That eliminates me.

Mr In Cog Nito.

Edited by vooodooo

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

From when I filled it my application a couple of years ago, you are really just telling them about yourself, sharing the social media sites you belong to and your passion for the sport and Polaris of course. I have met several of the Ambassadors and they are all great people with strong ties to the brand. I see other another OEM has followed suit. If you think about the brand ambassador idea is a marketing genius having people at the grassroots level promoting the brand, whether it is sleds, powersports, clothing, etc. 

Really makes sense…. And that competition that Doo did a few years ago does as well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nunz said:

I agree Nunz. Good marketing plan in my eyes..