Air tabs on v-nose enclosed

signfan

54 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

So, I believe they can haul that in a 53' tandem van which should give them the best opportunity to get a back haul into Montreal and areas beyond.

In summer from may to October ish they have a custom operator that runs twice a week to ontario. He picks up cucumbers and tomatoes in lemington.  
He usually brings my shavings and sleeps in yard over night. I can unload first thing in morning. Just have to be super careful with forks since it is a special refrigerated slotted fin type of floor he has. He lives about 15 mins from shavings company. Works out well. I am approx  1150 km’s from shavings companies yard. So it is max he can do in a day. 
All van trailers. 26 skids fit in perfect. Full from front to rear and about 8” from roof. 

Edited by Strong Farmer

2 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

In summer from may to October ish they have a custom operator that runs twice a week to ontario. He picks up cucumbers and tomatoes in lemington.  
He usually brings my shavings and sleeps in yard over night. I can unload first thing in morning. Just have to be super careful with forks since it is a special refrigerated slotted fin type of floor he has. He lives about 15 mins from shavings company. Works out well. I am approx  1150 km’s from shavings companies yard. So it is max he can do in a day. 
All van trailers. 26 skids fit in perfect. Full from front to rear and about 8” from roof. 

Does it have a tarp top (not sure of the terminology)? May be difficult for a back haul for that kind of trailer in what I see hauling shavings.

There is a guy that shows up to the track once n a while , he has those air things all over his car, looks kinda funny, I think he drives a truck for a living. So this is the second time I have seen them, on his car and now this thread. No clue on the actual functionality, for certain they make a car odd looking.

20 hours ago, revrnd said:

Does it have a tarp top (not sure of the terminology)? May be difficult for a back haul for that kind of trailer in what I see hauling shavings.

No. It is a high tech fully enclosed van trailer. He told me he does two runs to ontario every single week to get veggies. Usually stops end of October. Doesn’t work in winter and is a big snowmobile. Does 6 to 10,000 miles a winter. 😂

2 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

No. It is a high tech fully enclosed van trailer. He told me he does two runs to ontario every single week to get veggies. Usually stops end of October. Doesn’t work in winter and is a big snowmobile. Does 6 to 10,000 miles a winter. 😂

You are his backhaul.