2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

12 hours ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

A purchase has definitely been made!  Change of direction maybe for Mrs Turbo Doo.

Can’t wait to see what it is!!

• Like 2

Just waiting for a speedo now.     What is really suprising is that this is only 00025 of production.   Yes, I know that each SKU will get a new VIN, but this was pretty basic 600XRS in black.   Another guy I know got his exact sled in July and he has #6.  

32E89A79-D00A-494E-8F1C-98442BB3E100.jpeg

• Like 3

Just a little info,  I have my 2022 Renny XRS 900 Turbo R. @Mrs Turbo Doo is patiently waiting for her 2022 Renny Enduro 900 Turbo R to arrive.  It's now clear, that her sled will be arriving missing the Air Shock,  and now it's possibly going to be missing the dial/knob for the 7.8" guage that it comes with, as well as missing the security feature of the DESS. She's not a happy camper. So, in saying this, we have secured another 2022 Renny 900 Turbo R,  and will be picking that up Thursday of this week. @Mrs Turbo Doo has not decided on whether she will take her Enduro when it shows up,  or ride the other new one we are getting this week. Our Dealer cannot say even when it shows up,  if it will even able to come home. So we are waiting to hear about the status of the Enduro when it arrives,  but either way , we will now have a new ride no matter what, come this week...Pictures will be posted of the new ride soon. And the new ride is %100 complete,  minus DESS security,  and will be fully accessorized and ready to ride.  Woot woot.....

• Like 12

2 hours ago, scottyr said:

Just waiting for a speedo now.     What is really suprising is that this is only 00025 of production.   Yes, I know that each SKU will get a new VIN, but this was pretty basic 600XRS in black.   Another guy I know got his exact sled in July and he has #6.  

32E89A79-D00A-494E-8F1C-98442BB3E100.jpeg

My DNSL (REN X, 1.5 900TR is SN 16, built 10 Nov. My buddies Mach is SN 1523, picked it up last week. 

If my sled was just built and is only #25, that tells me that there are too many SKUs offered from BRP.   Seadoo had quite a few models trimmed from their line up  for MY 22.  I wont be surprised to see several models or versions of sleds disappear next year to help streamline production.   

What model did you get?    Probably a good call to pass on the Enduro.    My buddy at St Onge said he doesnt even think that his 900 Enduros will be built.   They are his only machines that are not built as of Friday.  He will find out on Tuesday for sure as the line is shut down for year at the end of the day on Monday.   

13 minutes ago, scottyr said:

What model did you get?    Probably a good call to pass on the Enduro.    My buddy at St Onge said he doesnt even think that his 900 Enduros will be built.   They are his only machines that are not built as of Friday.  He will find out on Tuesday for sure as the line is shut down for year at the end of the day on Monday.   

Our dealer says @Mrs Turbo Doo Enduro is built,  just waiting on shipping as of last Wednesday.  Time will tell, but secretly I'm focused on the new '22 we acquired and will be picking up this week. She has to decide if she wants the Enduro when we know for sure the status it's in once at the dealer..

We picked up one Enduro 850 last week.  Have a shipping date on our 2nd Enduro 850 of Feb 10th.

We are visiting family in Timmins this week and next.  Have put 600km on it so far and doing another 300 tomorrow.

Really (really) enjoying it.  Awesome machine.  Only parts issues are the missing DESS and the track substitution.   I really wanted the Ice Ripper but we received the RipSaw.  So far, only issue without studs is on icy road crossings.  We assume the 2nd one will have the same missing/substituted parts.  

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 8:55 PM, oldslowsledder said:

Got her home, fully functional short of the DESS system

952448554_MachZ1.thumb.jpg.a076ca6899554e0c9cbfff86d46f6bb4.jpg

Can you confirm that your Smart Shocks is also 100% functional? I was out with a Mach today, and we're unsure if his SS is 100% functional? (PIcked it up last week.) (I didn't notice any real difference between his Mach and my REN X in handling.) Thanks

1 hour ago, Gadgetman said:

Can you confirm that your Smart Shocks is also 100% functional? I was out with a Mach today, and we're unsure if his SS is 100% functional? (PIcked it up last week.) (I didn't notice any real difference between his Mach and my REN X in handling.) Thanks

Supposedly they are, have been busy with a home project but hope to put some miles on it this week and will let you know.

• Thanks 1

My buddy at St Onge said that all of their sleds are "built" whatever that means?    He said everything that still has to arrive is showing as missing parts.  

5 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

All '22's are now built,  and are shipping or being readied to ship from BRP. All remaining sleds are missing, 'something'....

Sounds like they built everything as much as possible and are now making it the dealers problem to complete them.   The list of missing parts is quite large.    My speedo apparently is on BO for 2 more weeks.    I told my dealer that I dont want any hard feelings but if the sled isnt ready to be picked up on the 10th I am out.   My group of guys is heading out on the 11th for a trip and it will be the 3rd ride that I will have missed if the sled isnt ready to go.    

Spyder production starts shortly and BRP is already forewarning dealers that they will be missing parts as well.     

• Sad 1