2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

Fine print at the top:

Last I heard heard about my Mach from dealer was Dec 30th  he said it showed shipping on Jan 28th. I asked for the VIN and he said there wasn't one yet. So how the hell do you know it ships on Jan 28th if it doesnt have a build date? So tired of the lies.

10 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Last I heard heard about my Mach from dealer was Dec 30th  he said it showed shipping on Jan 28th. I asked for the VIN and he said there wasn't one yet. So how the hell do you know it ships on Jan 28th if it doesnt have a build date? So tired of the lies.

Do you need @Mrs Turbo Dooto call your dealer or what?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

My dealer didn't have a ship date confirmed yet for mine but was just told it would ship this week.  As soon as a ship date is confirmed I was told they have a VIN.  I hope it is coming soon for you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Turbo Doo said:

My dealer didn't have a ship date confirmed yet for mine but was just told it would ship this week.  As soon as a ship date is confirmed I was told they have a VIN.  I hope it is coming soon for you!

@RAMSOMAIR, pretty sure once 'actual' ship date is established,  dealer gets vin. I had my vin, once my 2022 Renny XRS 900 Turbo R, shipped from Doo..

41 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

@RAMSOMAIR, pretty sure once 'actual' ship date is established,  dealer gets vin. I had my vin, once my 2022 Renny XRS 900 Turbo R, shipped from Doo..

Some seem to think and share that the dealer decides on who get the VIN once sleds arrives at said dealer - which I find hard to believe and not accurate info at all - perhaps some shady dealers might try this, no idea.....

I really don't think BRP assigns the sleds to a buyer. The dealer orders lets say 10 and as they are built, they get shipped. Pretty sure the dealer is the one that assigns the sled to the buyer. Explains why buyers with early lock in dates don't necessarily get their sleds first.

Did you put the 7.8 gauge in?    My dealer told me this am that he just received 6 Machs and all of them are missing the knob for the fancy gauge.   

28 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Know your Dealer.......

I cannot complain with the dealer I have used - have not had any issues other than the guys that installed my glove box, it worked, just not the "correct" way......

Price was decent, received sled sooner than I honestly expected, received my B/O parts sooner than I expected, received my "free" post lock and received discounts on other parts that I bought.

• Like 2

Just talked to my dealer on the phone.    He knew all of his Machs were missing the knobs for the 7.8 gauge when they were shipped from BRP.   Popped open the crates today and all of them are missing shocks as well.  

And to make things even better, my 600XRS is missing the gauge.   

FFS

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Just talked to my dealer on the phone.    He knew all of his Machs were missing the knobs for the 7.8 gauge when they were shipped from BRP.   Popped open the crates today and all of them are missing shocks as well.  

And to make things even better, my 600XRS is missing the gauge.   

FFS

WTF....I'm rolling the dice and  ordering 2 '23's

New '23 release date is only a few weeks away, I think it's Feb 14 or 15, woot woot...