2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

3 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

Do you also do shots of 40 Creek with the wings? That sounds like some boathouse fun...

Whatever happens in your boathouse,  stays in your boathouse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Picked up Mr. Giddy's new ride today....he is wondering WTF happened to all the snow!  it's +17c out there, there was 18" on the ground here last week!  Just glad we were fortunate to get ours before Christmas!

Giddy UP!

267236394_10165832673100022_5500971954283609886_n.jpg

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, Giddy UP said:

Picked up Mr. Giddy's new ride today....he is wondering WTF happened to all the snow!  it's +17c out there, there was 18" on the ground here last week!  Just glad we were fortunate to get ours before Christmas!

Giddy UP!

Congratulations Mrs and Mr Giddy UP..  looking good...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Congratulations Mrs and Mr Giddy UP..  looking good...

Thanks TD!  it is a sweet sled for sure.  Now all we need is the snow!  Hoping yours come in sooner rather than later. :confused:

1 hour ago, Giddy UP said:

Giddy UP!

Congrats on your new sled !! I was wondering what happened to the snow today, my lawn is bare now this morning it was white. BTW what are your ski's on that is quite the dolly if that is what I am guessing ??

• Like 1

Just now, Muskoka Bill said:

Congrats on your new sled !! I was wondering what happened to the snow today, my lawn is bare now this morning it was white. BTW what are your ski's on that is quite the dolly if that is what I am guessing ??

Thanks!  Yes....just patches of snow now...almost all gone sadly :wacko:

The sled is sitting on a sled dolly.  They are AMAZING!  We purchased them a number of years ago at St. Onge Recreation....it is what they use to move their sleds around the showroom as well.  You drive the sled right up on top of it.......and then can either drive off the front or back off ...whatever you like.  It extends to hold a longer track which is what we have it set on for the Renegade - or, you can slide it forward for the shorter track sleds.  Easy to move around in the garage or shop...and also when offloading sleds onto pavement like today....we just drive it right off the trailer onto the dolly and roll up the driveway into the garage!  TaDa!  Much better than those little things you place under the skis and sled that constantly fall off when you try to move them around much!  LOL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Giddy UP said:

Thanks!  Yes....just patches of snow now...almost all gone sadly :wacko:

The sled is sitting on a sled dolly.  They are AMAZING!  We purchased them a number of years ago at St. Onge Recreation....it is what they use to move their sleds around the showroom as well.  You drive the sled right up on top of it.......and then can either drive off the front or back off ...whatever you like.  It extends to hold a longer track which is what we have it set on for the Renegade - or, you can slide it forward for the shorter track sleds.  Easy to move around in the garage or shop...and also when offloading sleds onto pavement like today....we just drive it right off the trailer onto the dolly and roll up the driveway into the garage!  TaDa!  Much better than those little things you place under the skis and sled that constantly fall off when you try to move them around much!  LOL

What are they called ? I need one

Just now, Muskoka Bill said:

Sled dolly?  :rotflmao::poke2:  IDK...let me see if I can find out for you ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Muskoka Bill said:

OK...here you go!  https://www.discountramps.com/snowmobile-dolly/p/SLEDEZ/  not sure if you need to buy in the states, or not, but you can always contact the parts department at St. Onge and see if they have any of them in stock....at least this is the name of it.... SledEz .  Good luck!  They are worth their weight in gold! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Giddy UP said:

Sled dolly?  :rotflmao::poke2:  IDK...let me see if I can find out for you ;)

Also check Royal Distributing!  

Congrats on the new sled!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nunz said:

Congrats on the new sled!!

Thanks Nunz! 😎

• Like 1

Sounds like there is another delay coming on Mach Zs.    There is going to be a lot of sad faces next week when the buyers start getting the calls from their dealers.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Sounds like there is another delay coming on Mach Zs.    There is going to be a lot of sad faces next week when the buyers start getting the calls from their dealers.   

Lots will be for sale soon too. No smart shocks available is one issue...Ski delays etc etc. 

Also there is a speedo recalibration recall out, vin specific for the sleds that had the ECUs shipped after the sleds where shipped,  and the ECUs where programmed at the dealers.  And there is a 2 stroke oil pump recalibration recall alo. Dealers will have all the info..At least the good dealers will..

45 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Also there is a speedo recalibration recall out, vin specific for the sleds that had the ECUs shipped after the sleds where shipped,  and the ECUs where programmed at the dealers.  And there is a 2 stroke oil pump recalibration recall alo. Dealers will have all the info..At least the good dealers will..

I picked my sleds up over 4 weeks ago and the dealer had already done the oil pump recalibration recall so I would assume most sleds should be done 

• Like 4

Had few friends stop by the shop for a Christmas drink or 4 .   Talking sleds of course , One of the lads tells me his sled was shipped without the cluster or seat .   Haven't heard that before.  

1 hour ago, coldfinger said:

Had few friends stop by the shop for a Christmas drink or 4 .   Talking sleds of course , One of the lads tells me his sled was shipped without the cluster or seat .   Haven't heard that before.  

Lots have been been shipped without guages,  ECUs,  shocks, skis,  the 900 ACE non Turbo sleds have been shipped without the ITC throttles,  but have never heard about seats. Maybe that will be the next thing missing.  

For the Doo people out there, some windshields, Sliders etc, backordered until late Jan or Feb,  FYI......

Called the dealer to find out if my REN X 900TR was on the load of 16 last Friday, waiting on a reply. I did hear that none of them had Skis.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Gadgetman said:

Called the dealer to find out if my REN X 900TR was on the load of 16 last Friday, waiting on a reply. I did hear that none of them had Skis.

So what is the deal if they are missing skis - that is an easy fix by using aftermarket and should not stop anything, but will BRP allow that?!?!?

Just now, stoney said:

So what is the deal if they are missing skis - that is an easy fix by using aftermarket and should not stop anything, but will BRP allow that?!?!?

I have the Remote adjust or whatever that is. I'm not sure if that is part of the ski or spindle. Still waiting word if mine was even part of that load.

11 minutes ago, Gadgetman said:

I have the Remote adjust or whatever that is. I'm not sure if that is part of the ski or spindle. Still waiting word if mine was even part of that load.

I think part of the spindle - but looks like a bolt on piece vs. a special spindle just for the TX skis.

So I think not having the factory skis could be worked around with option B - if allowed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1