2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

2 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Sounds like they built everything as much as possible and are now making it the dealers problem to complete them.   The list of missing parts is quite large.    My speedo apparently is on BO for 2 more weeks.    I told my dealer that I dont want any hard feelings but if the sled isnt ready to be picked up on the 10th I am out.   My group of guys is heading out on the 11th for a trip and it will be the 3rd ride that I will have missed if the sled isnt ready to go.    

Spyder production starts shortly and BRP is already forewarning dealers that they will be missing parts as well.     

Thankfully we are picking up another fully complete '22 Renny 900 Turbo R, to go along with my '22 Renny XRS 900 Turbo R. @Mrs Turbo Doo is still on the fence whether she will take her '22 900 Turbo R Enduro whenever it arrives. Picking the other '22 up Thursday..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Boy Oh Buoy said:

I see a truck-load of sleds just arrived at Quinn’s Marina if anyone has ordered from them . 

I live just down the road from Quinn's and there has been trucks there a couple days a week for the last 2 weeks. Some Can-Am crates but mostly Ski-doo crates from what I could see.

On 1/31/2022 at 4:06 PM, VicFish said:

I live just down the road from Quinn's and there has been trucks there a couple days a week for the last 2 weeks. Some Can-Am crates but mostly Ski-doo crates from what I could see.

At least 20 Ski Doo crates in Quinn's lot currently. At least that many Can am as well.

Just got the call from dealer.    Speedo is in - sled will ready for pickup tomorrow after lunch   

• Like 5

Picked up our 2nd of 3 900 Turbo R's in a Mach Z style. I still have my 2022 Renegade XRS 900 Turbo R, and @Mrs Turbo Doois waiting for her 2022  Enduro 900 Turbo R. A big shout out to Team Vincent Motorsports,  my very local dealer for calling me at the PERFECT TIME  and letting me know someone backed out of their snowcheck. This Machs fully functional..

20220203_165623.jpg

• Like 12

Congrats!! 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Picked up our 2nd of 3 900 Turbo R's in a Mach Z style. I still have my 2022 Renegade XRS 900 Turbo R, and @Mrs Turbo Doois waiting for her 2022  Enduro 900 Turbo R. A big shout out to Team Vincent Motorsports,  my very local dealer for calling me at the PERFECT TIME  and letting me know someone backed out of their snowcheck. This Machs fully functional..

20220203_165623.jpg

Keep it Jeff!

• Like 1