2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

On 10/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, Snogirlfx said:

yep now I need to “Pink” it out and Name her💕🙋🏼‍♀️

Be afraid gentlemen. Very afraid. I've seen the mock ups.

Cheetah's ,and Tigers, and Flamingo's, Oh my.........:whatever:

• Haha 2

Not trying to be Negative Ned, but with the lack of snow in the forecast for 90% of Ontario and the delays on sled arrivals, at what point to guys start to bail on their Spring Break/Check deals?   I hate to say it, but I am not as excited to get my new unbuilt sled as I was a month ago.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Not trying to be Negative Ned, but with the lack of snow in the forecast for 90% of Ontario and the delays on sled arrivals, at what point to guys start to bail on their Spring Break/Check deals?   I hate to say it, but I am not as excited to get my new unbuilt sled as I was a month ago.    

If you bail, do you order a 2023 and hope for better results? 

Or perhaps wait a bit and see if there are deals on used or the non currents that may be sitting at dealers in the future?

I think the lack of snow sort of helps remove some of the pressures that exist - flip side is if we had tons of snow and more trails opening, I think more people would be loosing their head.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stoney said:

If you bail, do you order a 2023 and hope for better results? 

Or perhaps wait a bit and see if there are deals on used or the non currents that may be sitting at dealers in the future?

I think the lack of snow sort of helps remove some of the pressures that exist - flip side is if we had tons of snow and more trails opening, I think more people would be loosing their head.

With the current COVID BS that is impending and the lack of local snow in the forecast, I will seriously consider bailing and just ordering a 23 as I dont even have a hard shipping date for my 22 600XRS.   

I dont care if the price is supposed to "go way up".   I would deal with that next year.   

8 minutes ago, scottyr said:

With the current COVID BS that is impending and the lack of local snow in the forecast, I will seriously consider bailing and just ordering a 23 as I dont even have a hard shipping date for my 22 600XRS.   

I dont care if the price is supposed to "go way up".   I would deal with that next year.   

It is not so much the price increase that would worry me, it is if there will be a repeat - order and have no sled until Feb 2023 perhaps....I have yet to hear a concrete answer on when these shortages will end.

Maybe dealers will have plenty of non current 2022 waiting to sell for the next season.

I think I was told I would not see a properly operating dess key until next year - which honestly I do not think Doo can actually guarantee that based on what is happening, that is just what they are saying for now given the environment.

For sure there will be an increase though, just a matter of how much of one.

39 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I thought you said you we're taking a new '22 850?..

19 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

I thought you said you we're taking a new '22 850?..

Yes.   That was the plan.    Dealer opened crate and apparently a rodent has chewed the wiring all to sh-t.     Wiring harness is on BO until Feb.        

• Sad 5

25 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Yes.   That was the plan.    Dealer opened crate and apparently a rodent has chewed the wiring all to sh-t.     Wiring harness is on BO until Feb.        

Well that definitely sucks. At least you have your '21, right?.   

I have my 21 850 but the 600 was for my dad to ride.   He is already feeling guilty about it and saying with the new closures, shortened season and the fact that he is "COVID Cautious", he is ok to sit the year out.    I am not there yet, but it sure is disheartening.   

• Like 1

Picked up the new sled today, look forward to riding the new doo!   I didn't get the additional lights and I am thinking I should upgrade the headlights. 

20220103_153303.jpg

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, snowman said:

Picked up the new sled today, look forward to riding the new doo!   I didn't get the additional lights and I am thinking I should upgrade the headlights. 

20220103_153303.jpg

On Dootalk lots of rave reviews for the  Beamtech Led lights. I have installed these on my sled but have not been able to try them yet.

• Like 1

I want to buy the new high beam aux headlights too. Pricey but i think well worth it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, snowman said:

20220103_153303.jpg

Very nice you lucky ducky! 

39 minutes ago, scottyr said:

What windshield is that?    The medium is on BO until Feb.    

That's a adjustable medium to high height one by the looks of it. Some Doo dealers in ontario have stock of the medium height windshield kits. You just have to know where to look. 

27 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

That's a adjustable medium to high height one by the looks of it. Some Doo dealers in ontario have stock of the medium height windshield kits. You just have to know where to look. 

The adjustable one is going on Evan's sled TD as well as a set of ski wheels.

• Like 1