2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

:umno:.........Actually they are both hers......:icon_munching:

Everything is always "hers", as she keeps reminding me...

• Haha 1

Dealer confirmed yesterday, my sled was delivered end of last week. He will build it next week, for pick-up then or the week after.

Of course, I forgot to ask if it was complete!! (REN X 900TR, Standard Dash, no SS, 1.5 Ripsaw). Dealer is East of Ottawa (Loi..).

(He sold 100 Machs, 29 have been delivered to him so far, next batch is Jan schedule. My riding buddy is sliding back to the Mach from the Polaris.)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gadgetman said:

Dealer confirmed yesterday, my sled was delivered end of last week. He will build it next week, for pick-up then or the week after.

Of course, I forgot to ask if it was complete!! (REN X 900TR, Standard Dash, no SS, 1.5 Ripsaw). Dealer is East of Ottawa (Loi..).

(He sold 100 Machs, 29 have been delivered to him so far, next batch is Jan schedule. My riding buddy is sliding back to the Mach from the Polaris.)

Curious, when did you order yours?

Mine is the same sled, so wondering. 

1 minute ago, stoney said:

Curious, when did you order yours?

Mine is the same sled, so wondering. 

March 25th.

Good news as per the oil debacle:

Well, Mamma checked on our parts at the brazers in Coldwater today, only to find that the whole plant is running on a skeletin crew as half the joint is off on Wuhan Flu, including the scheduler and our S&R girl! So no clue when we will get our parts, so no point waiting on that trip. So she made the trip to town for another reason, and stopped in to pick up oil. Be it Doo, or otherwise, but I told her to try NOT to buy something that stinks! (Like Amsoil Red(?)!)

She called and said that I must be livin' right as the oil just came in today, and she is scurrying a case home right now!

Add to that that our destination in Colorado has been gitt'n dumped on (FINALLY!) the last few days, and things are lookin' up!

I got aboot a week and half of work to git out first, but then I hope to be able to sneak out for a few days!

No worries - we will still make first tracks where we're goin'!

They may not let me accrost the St. Mary's this year, but they'll let me accrost the Missisissippi yet!

latest_capture.png?1640897163168

• Like 3

Ty for reaching out. Yes we have about 35 percent of them and missing ecm’s
Gauges
And the newest on on the last 2 was full suspension. Jist came with none.  Yours has no shown up yet and showing shipping from factory Jan 28th as of today

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Ty for reaching out. Yes we have about 35 percent of them and missing ecm’s
Gauges
And the newest on on the last 2 was full suspension. Jist came with none.  Yours has no shown up yet and showing shipping from factory Jan 28th as of today

I am thinking they are meaning the missing smart shocks,  which some Machs have shown up at dealers missing. My dealer has Machs only missing smart shocks and ECUs. 1 or 2 other model sleds missing ski's.  And of course all sleds are missing the security function of the Dess post and key.

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

@Evil, I see you liked one of my posts. Are you and Mr. Evil ready?. Booking rooms tomorrow,  it's Turbo time....:icon_steer:

Yes we’re ready he got his sled 2 weeks ago. I got mine a week ago. Heading North next weekend. Looking forward to it. 

D2B0C7AA-F998-4ECE-AAFF-ED3FAD071C55.jpeg

FDA9DE12-5B77-4D61-B18D-02B1E9F247AF.jpeg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

What would the guy have roughly paid (tax in)  for the sled from the dealer?

20220101_182356.jpg

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, Blake G said:

20211231_141947.jpg

Very nice Blake!

Curious, why did you decide on the 850 vs. 4 stroke?

And I see you have the 1+1 seat installed - dealer happen to have any more of those lying around :)

Thank you, stoney.

I quit buying 800's about three or four years ago because of concerns about engine longevity. I believe I've had three 1200's since then. Nice motors. Last year I tried a 20 MXZX 850, while also having a pair of 1200's. I ended up putting more miles on the 850 than the 1200's combined.....might have been the Gen 4 chassis, might have been the two stroke.....but the 850 seemed to be a little more fun, especially when riding with others. A little easier to keep up in the tight Muskoka trails. I used the four strokes more for solo riding, or when riding two up.

I have kept an 18 Enduro 1200 for four stroke cruising, but I'm really looking forward to running the 850, especially when the Smart Shox become enabled.

By the looks of the slow start weatherwise, I'll be putting on fewer kms this season, and might get two years out of the new 850 before having to get rid of it.

• Like 6