2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

Here we go aggin .....

Hang on!

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, scottyr said:

I talked to my guy today and he figures that they will get some cancellations in the next week or 2 and maybe I can switch to a different sled with a closer ETA or one that is maybe even in stock.   

I am losing interest in taking it if it wont be here until the 1st/2nd week of Feb.   

There have been a few seasons we didn't get on the trails until groundhog day ( Feb 2 ). Made up for it by riding into late March. Good luck.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

After reading all the zero turn benefits I bought this in Sept, works great

943090963_newtoy.thumb.jpg.463d6fdad528e1dc1ab6b9447c367a9a.jpg

Grandson approved!

573786890_zeroturn4.thumb.jpg.d7c35a3b7378d4ef536572bf9f7703ad.jpg

Sorry for the hijacking....back on track, I received the dreaded same e-mail today

Nice. Cuts fantastic too. So cool on hot days I actually enjoy using it. Tractor just blows hot air on you and not much circulation.  Back on topic after zero jacking tread 🤣

• Haha 1

Larrys small engines Instagram page showed a trailer full of skidoo and lynx crates arriving this morning, hope that’s a positive sign for the other dealers

was out for lunch on my last day of work for the year and a buddy telling me how nuts the used boat prices are, just like everything else. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

Larrys small engines Instagram page showed a trailer full of skidoo and lynx crates arriving this morning, hope that’s a positive sign for the other dealers

was out for lunch on my last day of work for the year and a buddy telling me how nuts the used boat prices are, just like everything else. 

Crazy stuff indeed..

Screenshot_20211223-163049_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 2

My buddy is Manager at St Onge and they said one of their customers sold their Mach Z for $28K last week.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My 2022 Renegade XRS 850 is sitting at the dealer, ready for pick up. Apparently the smart shoxx are fully functional. The only unfinished item is the DESS tether. 

Now to find the nearest snow.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

It's being talked about on Dootalk.com,  but you guys and gals out there, check your low beam headlight adjustment on your new Doo's.  6 mm Allen socket look inside the glove box adjust counterclockwise in order to  raise the beam.....

For the new '22s....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

It's being talked about on Dootalk.com,  but you guys and gals out there, check your low beam headlight adjustment on your new Doo's.  6 mm Allen socket look inside the glove box adjust counterclockwise in order to  raise the beam.....

For the new '22s....

Does it tell you how many full or partial turns TD? If not, many will think if a quarter turn is enough, a full turn will be better. If they are incorrectly from the factory, shouldn't the dealers be correcting it at PDI time? JMHO

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Friday is the pickup date. 1 down, 1 900 R Turbo to go.  Pics to follow if you guys and gals are good...

:smil9: GiddyUp  @Mrs Turbo Doo your sled is here :poke2:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Does it tell you how many full or partial turns TD? If not, many will think if a quarter turn is enough, a full turn will be better. If they are incorrectly from the factory, shouldn't the dealers be correcting it at PDI time? JMHO

One would think the dealers will be doing that.  I asked about how to determine correct adjustment.  I will be making sure mines perfect Friday morning.  I warned the dealer,  the fine tooth comb is coming out before it goes in the trailer....

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Giddy UP said:

Mrs Turbo Doo, put a cover and a massive lock on your new sled and don’t let hubby touch it. 

• Haha 3

C52EBC1B-6861-4056-B640-C95CEFCFB912.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Giddy UP said:

41 minutes ago, Re:Leaf said:

Mrs Turbo Doo, put a cover and a massive lock on your new sled and don’t let hubby touch it. 

16 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

:umno:.........Actually they are both hers......:icon_munching:

I have to hold my horses for right now...my preferred sled has not arrived yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

For the new '22s....

Because you're 200 kms from your destination as the sun is setting?

[ Ooops :) Greatest trail side conversation ever. My son still chuckles at " seniors trip planning 101 " ]

• Haha 1