2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

14 minutes ago, stoney said:

I think part of the spindle - but looks like a bolt on piece vs. a special spindle just for the TX skis.

So I think not having the factory skis could be worked around with option B - if allowed.

I already have a set of Simmons Flexi Skis ready for mine.  I was going to try them as I have liked them on other sleds.  I put red hoops to match the little bit of red on the black machine.  I just want to get my machine.

• Like 2

Just got word from one of our friends that ordered a 900 Turbo R that his won't be arriving till February at the earliest.

Thankfully he kept his other sled as a spare.

Frustrating times for sure.

• Sad 3

A bit miffed about these late deliveries mine has been collecting dust here since Oct . 30  . I placed the order in Feb. wondering if that had anything to do with early delivery.   

10 minutes ago, coldfinger said:

A bit miffed about these late deliveries mine has been collecting dust here since Oct . 30  . I placed the order in Feb. wondering if that had anything to do with early delivery.   

Cause you're special. Yes you are. Hah hah. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, coldfinger said:

That has been me wondering as well - I ordered Feb 25, and I have no idea when my sled was in, just when I picked it up.

Combination of order date and perhaps the options picked - no idea....however mine is also an X with no quick adjustment and standard gauge.

Or just one of the lucky ones.....this time.

4 hours ago, AC+YA said:

I already have a set of Simmons Flexi Skis ready for mine.  I was going to try them as I have liked them on other sleds.  I put red hoops to match the little bit of red on the black machine.  I just want to get my machine.

Just what I was gunna say:

SIMMONS TIME! :smil9:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gadgetman said:

Called the dealer to find out if my REN X 900TR was on the load of 16 last Friday, waiting on a reply. I did hear that none of them had Skis.

According to my dealer, skis are on BO until late Jan.    He is not sure if he can deliver sleds without skis as BRP will not issue a NVIS until the sled is complete.    He is trying to find out if they will make an exception for something like skis.   

Same dealer is waiting for almost 70 900Rs to arrive.   Most of them are late Jan ship dates which means owners wont be getting them until mid Feb.  

• Sad 2

Just got this email.    Kind of bummed out right now.  

TO OUR VALUED SNOWCHECK CUSTOMERS.
   We know everyone is eager to hit the trails this winter on their new Ski-Doo. Our staff knows how much our customers want to be out enjoying their new snow toy, as well as our staff wanting to see the smiles on your faces when they arrive! We can assure you that once your unit is here & ready to go, we have the whole dealership working together to get it ready for you to enjoy.
Unfortunately, due to continued delays in component parts, your snowmobile has been delayed and is now expected to ship between late January & February. Our dealership knows this isn’t ideal, & not what we wanted either. Although we want to provide our customers with as much notice as we possibly can as we receive updates from BRP. You do have a few options for you snow check order.
  1. You can keep your Snow check order & wait for it to arrive.
  2. You can cancel your Snow Check order, & be reimbursed with your deposit.
Please contact your sales representative if you do choose to cancel your order.
   We will continue to provide updates in the coming months as the build schedules and components availability evolves. As soon as your sled arrives your sales representative will contact you immediately to begin arrangements for pick up.
   Thank you for being patient and understanding the situation that we are currently in right now. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your loyalty & business through these tough times as we go through them together.

Sincerely,
The St.Onge Recreation Team
b904d25a-cd9a-acbf-7d89-f44e6ac3040b.jpg
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, scottyr said:

Just got this email.    Kind of bummed out right now.  

TO OUR VALUED SNOWCHECK CUSTOMERS.
   We know everyone is eager to hit the trails this winter on their new Ski-Doo. Our staff knows how much our customers want to be out enjoying their new snow toy, as well as our staff wanting to see the smiles on your faces when they arrive! We can assure you that once your unit is here & ready to go, we have the whole dealership working together to get it ready for you to enjoy.
Unfortunately, due to continued delays in component parts, your snowmobile has been delayed and is now expected to ship between late January & February. Our dealership knows this isn’t ideal, & not what we wanted either. Although we want to provide our customers with as much notice as we possibly can as we receive updates from BRP. You do have a few options for you snow check order.
  1. You can keep your Snow check order & wait for it to arrive.
  2. You can cancel your Snow Check order, & be reimbursed with your deposit.
Please contact your sales representative if you do choose to cancel your order.
   We will continue to provide updates in the coming months as the build schedules and components availability evolves. As soon as your sled arrives your sales representative will contact you immediately to begin arrangements for pick up.
   Thank you for being patient and understanding the situation that we are currently in right now. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your loyalty & business through these tough times as we go through them together.

Sincerely,
The St.Onge Recreation Team
b904d25a-cd9a-acbf-7d89-f44e6ac3040b.jpg

Doesn’t surprise me. Impossible to get anything in a timely manner now. Took me 200 days to get a manure bucket usually  that be a few weeks to a month max. Shortage of welders at bucket factory 😂. At least option 2 is there. 

I talked to my guy today and he figures that they will get some cancellations in the next week or 2 and maybe I can switch to a different sled with a closer ETA or one that is maybe even in stock.   

I am losing interest in taking it if it wont be here until the 1st/2nd week of Feb.   

1 minute ago, scottyr said:

I talked to my guy today and he figures that they will get some cancellations in the next week or 2 and maybe I can switch to a different sled with a closer ETA or one that is maybe even in stock.   

I am losing interest in taking it if it wont be here until the 1st/2nd week of Feb.   

I feel your pain 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Nunz said:

I feel your pain 

Yeah.   I think I am going to bail on it if it isnt here until Feb.   I am booked to go down south for 10 days mid Feb unless COVID kills those plans so I basically have March to use it.   I will order a 23 and keep my cash in the bank.   I really dont care if the 23s go way up in price.   I will deal with that problem next year.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scottyr said:

Yeah.   I think I am going to bail on it if it isnt here until Feb.   I am booked to go down south for 10 days mid Feb unless COVID kills those plans so I basically have March to use it.   I will order a 23 and keep my cash in the bank.   I really dont care if the 23s go way up in price.   I will deal with that problem next year.

I know it's out of the dealers hands but I wonder if BRP   and I am a Doo guy    would offer an extra year of warranty to take a sled so late in the year   not sure how to go about asking for that but with price increases and the same bs with supply chain issues next year's sleds may have the same issues   and having one late is still an option 

4 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Doesn’t surprise me. Impossible to get anything in a timely manner now. Took me 200 days to get a manure bucket usually  that be a few weeks to a month max. Shortage of welders at bucket factory 😂. At least option 2 is there. 

What's option 2 ?

• Confused 1

V-2  I wonder if  Strong Farm every got his 0 turn . Haven't heard much mention of it.😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, coldfinger said:

V-2  I wonder if  Strong Farm every got his 0 turn . Haven't heard much mention of it.😁

No he didn't.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

Get your deposit back and walk like I did with zero turn. 

image.png

What happened with your Zero Turn?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

What happened with your Zero Turn?

Ferris never made it. Ordered in October 2020. I was able to get similar model from dealer B, they had a cancelled order. It had 61”

deck not 52”. Ferris didn’t send out any 52’s into ontario this past season. 61 worked out better for me anyways. Very happy to get it. 😎  Only paid about 700 too much, but what can you do. Still

managed 75 hours before season ended. It was 50 percent faster then tractor on average. 😎

zero trim too which is fantastic. Nothing gets closer to obstacles then a zero turn 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

Ferris never made it. Ordered in October 2020. I was able to get similar model from dealer B, they had a cancelled order. It had 61”

deck not 52”. Ferris didn’t send out any 52’s into ontario this past season. 61 worked out better for me anyways. Very happy to get it. 😎  Only paid about 700 too much, but what can you do. Still

managed 75 hours before season ended. It was 50 percent faster then tractor on average. 😎

zero trim too which is fantastic. Nothing gets closer to obstacles then a zero turn 😎

You never mentioned that before did you..

Sounds like band camp...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

After reading all the zero turn benefits I bought this in Sept, works great

943090963_newtoy.thumb.jpg.463d6fdad528e1dc1ab6b9447c367a9a.jpg

Grandson approved!

573786890_zeroturn4.thumb.jpg.d7c35a3b7378d4ef536572bf9f7703ad.jpg

Sorry for the hijacking....back on track, I received the dreaded same e-mail today

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

After reading all the zero turn benefits I bought this in Sept, works great

943090963_newtoy.thumb.jpg.463d6fdad528e1dc1ab6b9447c367a9a.jpg

Grandson approved!

573786890_zeroturn4.thumb.jpg.d7c35a3b7378d4ef536572bf9f7703ad.jpg

Sorry for the hijacking....back on track, I received the dreaded same e-mail today

How long did you wait for it?. . HUH HUH HUH???. 

• Like 1