2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

4 hours ago, stoney said:

need to figure our some luggage as well.

@Turbo Doo I recall you posted the bag you use, I think it was a soft style of LinQ bag, mind posting info again?

@stoney for the past several seasons I've used this setup.  I had it on my '20 Renny X 900 T, and on my '21 Renny XRS 900 T.  I use the 17L linq bag, and the 40L Tunnel bag. I've been away a week riding with this setup with no issues.  I do not like the linq saddle bags, or the combo bag that sits on the back of the seat. I also do not like the hard case 40L linq box, or the SR 21L linq bag.  This setup works for me for saddlebagging trips.  These pictures are from my 2020 Renny X 900T.. And the one picture shows @Mrs Turbo Doo 2018 Blizzard with the 40L bag on it as well. 

Screenshot_20211207-195233_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194551_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194411_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194330_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Hearing rumors of a dealer update today from BRP, due to severe semiconductor shortages, some spring order sleds will not arrive until the end of the season (April)...I really hope this is BS

I called on my oil late today. Fella said that one of the first things addressed on the webinar this morning was OIL!

He said that they "released" it and that it is to be shipping first of next week."

I told him that he sang me that same sad song 3 weeks ago.

Including the word "released". (whatever the [foul] that means?)

"Hey, I'm just the messenger...."

"Yeah, I know... I won't shoot you .... yet."  ;)

However, I found that the tank on my sled is almost full, so I could ride a cpl days at least...

(bright side?)

23 minutes ago, Ox said:

I called on my oil late today. Fella said that one of the first things addressed on the webinar this morning was OIL!

He said that they "released" it and that it is to be shipping first of next week."

I told him that he sang me that same sad song 3 weeks ago.

Including the word "released". (whatever the [foul] that means?)

"Hey, I'm just the messenger...."

"Yeah, I know... I won't shoot you .... yet."  ;)

However, I found that the tank on my sled is almost full, so I could ride a cpl days at least...

(bright side?)

There are many other oils out there

If need be...

Anyone know if there are any shortages in purple or blue or (Heaven forbid) green oils?

My chum ran my yellow oil in his purple sled for a few rides years ago, but I've never gone the other direction.

Prior to that - he was running that go-fast Amsoil (red?).

UGH! If I let him run point, I'm dying back here! :barf:

On 12/4/2021 at 11:28 AM, Turbo Doo said:

Gotta love the kijiji/covid/smoking some good stuff pricing....

Saw an ad earlier today, now deleted, can only assume it is sold.

2010 SkiDoo Grand Touring Se 1200.  Exactly same sled I bought used 5 years ago from a dealer in snow ready condition.

Asking 50% more than I paid then, with a little less Km  on it than what I bought mine with.

• Like 1

My '22 Renegade X 900R arrived at my dealer this afternoon, won't know until Monday if its missing anything...but my dealer stated unequivocally that its going home later next week.  He did say they are receiving missing components daily, as well as chunks of their accessories order, and not to worry.  If it does come home next week, I will have enough time to install the accessories.

Surprisingly, my 1+1 seat kit along with the heated grips and passenger visor plug all arrived today by Purolator!  The dealer has a long list of sled buyers waiting on one, and the dealer had been told they are on backorder until February, but for some odd reason mine came in.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Spanky said:

My '22 Renegade X 900R arrived at my dealer this afternoon, won't know until Monday if its missing anything...but my dealer stated unequivocally that its going home later next week.  He did say they are receiving missing components daily, as well as chunks of their accessories order, and not to worry.  If it does come home next week, I will have enough time to install the accessories.

Surprisingly, my 1+1 seat kit along with the heated grips and passenger visor plug all arrived today by Purolator!  The dealer has a long list of sled buyers waiting on one, and the dealer had been told they are on backorder until February, but for some odd reason mine came in.

Really happy for you. I'm still waiting on word on mine, which has a December month delivery, so means nothing.

I was beginning to think I  would have to invite you to join OX and Me in the POOG club, with some of the posts you were making about if your sled was late. (POOG=Pissed Off Old Guys).(All in fun). Maybe I'll see you this winter on my annual Pembroke to Spectacle Lake day trip.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Gadgetman said:

Really happy for you. I'm still waiting on word on mine, which has a December month delivery, so means nothing.

I was beginning to think I  would have to invite you to join OX and Me in the POOG club, with some of the posts you were making about if your sled was late. (POOG=Pissed Off Old Guys).(All in fun). Maybe I'll see you this winter on my annual Pembroke to Spectacle Lake day trip.

Cheers

I hope your, Ox's and Turbo Doo's sleds come in sooner than predicted, I know how frustrating it is.  I was indeed a card-carrying member of POOG, and still am LOL.

Let me know when you are up this way.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Good news!

Very odd on the 1+1 seat, but just shows you how messed up things are, there is some hope that anything can happen and show up at any time.

I myself am waiting on my 1+1 seat and was told Jan if I recall.....its all paid for, just need to pick up when it decides to arrive!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Congrats @Spanky..

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 5:50 PM, Dave K said:

Saw an ad earlier today, now deleted, can only assume it is sold.

2010 SkiDoo Grand Touring Se 1200.  Exactly same sled I bought used 5 years ago from a dealer in snow ready condition.

Asking 50% more than I paid then, with a little less Km  on it than what I bought mine with.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/ottawa/2022-mach-z/1597793923

:wtf:

• Confused 1

On 12/7/2021 at 7:43 PM, Spanky said:

Hearing rumors of a dealer update today from BRP, due to severe semiconductor shortages, some spring order sleds will not arrive until the end of the season (April)...I really hope this is BS

Waiting for the email to arrive on Monday from Polaris as to when our sleds will be arriving. That will be deciding factor on how much riding we will be doing this winter.

12 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Waiting for the email to arrive on Monday from Polaris as to when our sleds will be arriving. That will be deciding factor on how much riding we will be doing this winter.

Have the ETA/dates provided thus far been pretty accurate....or just a stab in the dark like everything else now a days?

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

Have the ETA/dates provided thus far been pretty accurate....or just a stab in the dark like everything else now a days?

Originally was December 15 to be shipped but sounds like there will be revised dates as of Monday 

On 12/7/2021 at 8:02 PM, Turbo Doo said:

@stoney for the past several seasons I've used this setup.  I had it on my '20 Renny X 900 T, and on my '21 Renny XRS 900 T.  I use the 17L linq bag, and the 40L Tunnel bag. I've been away a week riding with this setup with no issues.  I do not like the linq saddle bags, or the combo bag that sits on the back of the seat. I also do not like the hard case 40L linq box, or the SR 21L linq bag.  This setup works for me for saddlebagging trips.  These pictures are from my 2020 Renny X 900T.. And the one picture shows @Mrs Turbo Doo 2018 Blizzard with the 40L bag on it as well. 

Screenshot_20211207-195233_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194440_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194551_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194411_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-194330_Gallery.jpg

Anyone have the CYT Trunk Bag on their BRP? I'm thinking about this bag, modified a bit. A couple of pockets up top, with at least one of those having some MOLLE straps to add a small bag. Seem to come in different colors. I would also want the inside a bright color and I'm also interested some side bag(s) that buckle on for the week trip.

Wondering if anyone has used their kit?

Thanks

https://www.cytnorth.ca/trunk-bags/

CYT North BagB.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

Originally was December 15 to be shipped but sounds like there will be revised dates as of Monday 

Fingers crossed for you folks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gadgetman said:

Anyone have the CYT Trunk Bag on their BRP? I'm thinking about this bag, modified a bit. A couple of pockets up top, with at least one of those having some MOLLE straps to add a small bag. Seem to come in different colors. I would also want the inside a bright color and I'm also interested some side bag(s) that buckle on for the week trip.

Wondering if anyone has used their kit?

Thanks

https://www.cytnorth.ca/trunk-bags/

CYT North BagB.JPG

Iv met the couple that own the company on a couple different trips..

Very stand up folks. 

We have a few products by them..

Its top rated by us..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

He knows it. So ashamed he didn't list his name on the ad.

• Like 1