2022 Skidoo Production Starts

Turbo Doo

31 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Gotta love the kijiji/covid/smoking some good stuff pricing....

• Haha 1

If I was forced to pay that kind of money for a used sled or have no sled, I would sit out the season.   These guys who paid drug money for their sleds are going to have an eye opener when supply comes back to normal.    

• Like 3

Informative  - even for non Doo riders. 

• Like 1

Stopped by my dealer East of Ottawa to get an update on my new REN X 900TR. A salesman suggested I find my salesman and ask him(thanks). Salesman did note that they have received about 15 of the 100 or so Mach Z sold, and if I haven't received the call about a Feb delivery for my sled, I should be good.

So I stopped by the other location and got an update from the build scheduler. Good news is that I'm number 2 on his list for my model, (1.5 track and remote adjust) and Boss Web still shows December for that model to that dealer.

I'm guessing early Jan delivery to me at this point.

Week long trip is first week of Feb, and I have once before had to get the sled first inspection done while on the trip.

I'll stay optimistic.

• Like 7

FYI, for those OC members who ordered new 22's this season, it's best you get your accessories all lined up. I have a box full at my dealer for our 2 new '22 900 Turbo R's,  and am road tripping it tonight and Saturday for a few more items to complete our list. Just a FYI.....Seems like a few things are backordered until mid Jan and Feb..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

FYI, for those OC members who ordered new 22's this season, it's best you get your accessories all lined up. I have a box full at my dealer for our 2 new '22 900 Turbo R's,  and am road tripping it tonight and Saturday for a few more items to complete our list. Just a FYI.....Seems like a few things are backordered until mid Jan and Feb..

Absolutely agree!  Thanks to Mrs. Turbo Doo...she did some research and found the medium windshield I am missing.  Huge thank you~!!  BTW.....Factory Recreation currently has 30 of them in stock (of minus 2 that I needed)...so now 28!  Currently back ordered at St. Onge with no delivery date available....so it is worth the drive if you need one, they will probably be sold out soon!:icon_steer:😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Giddy UP said:

Absolutely agree!  Thanks to Mrs. Turbo Doo...she did some research and found the medium windshield I am missing.  Huge thank you~!!  BTW.....Factory Recreation currently has 30 of them in stock (of minus 2 that I needed)...so now 28!  Currently back ordered at St. Onge with no delivery date available....so it is worth the drive if you need one, they will probably be sold out soon!:icon_steer:😋

A big X2 to @Mrs Turbo Doo also. She has me busy tonight and Saturday doing a couple pick-ups here and there for some accessories.. We are glad to help out @Giddy UP....After reading Your PM, it had me a wee bit excited this am, so I had @Mrs Turbo Doo maning the phones asap....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turbo Doo said:

But if the sleds don't come in until the same time..........

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Giddy UP said:

Is the medium you are referring to, part # 860201258.....that is 3" higher than the stock windshield that comes on my X?

image.png.6cfb2aecd35f1ee879ef140734a490dc.png

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

Is the medium you are referring to, part # 860201258.....that is 3" higher than the stock windshield that comes on my X?

image.png.6cfb2aecd35f1ee879ef140734a490dc.png

Yes.....I also have the X and wanted the medium windshield for better protection from the cold.  Hard to find this year.  Cousin just called me back and said when he called Factory Rec about a half an hour ago - 3 more had already sold....so they are going fast.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

But if the sleds don't come in until the same time..........

The parts you need may not be around when the sled comes in if it is after the New Year which is why I grabbed my windshield now.  Sled has arrived minus the windshield and was going to have to wait as they are backordered at St. Onge with no date as to when they will get more stock.....Mrs. Turbo Doo did some "surf sleuthing" and found some at Factory Rec and another dealer near Owen Sound.  I grabbed myself one and also for my cousin who also has the Renegade X minus the windshield...when he called to pay for his they had already sold 3 more....so....... I think the motto is this year is "grab it while you can"  Just my 2 cents ;)

• Like 1

Only one item of mine is B/O....the 1+1 seat.

I am thinking I will run the stock shield this year to see how I feel and maybe do the medium next week.

I need to figure our some luggage as well.

@Turbo Doo I recall you posted the bag you use, I think it was a soft style of LinQ bag, mind posting info again?

Take your chances.  I'm not...

But you might have to go with a Yamaha......oh wait, or a Polaris........oh wait. Yeah they arent available either haha.

Crazy times

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Giddy UP said:

The parts you need may not be around when the sled comes in if it is after the New Year which is why I grabbed my windshield now.  Sled has arrived minus the windshield and was going to have to wait as they are backordered at St. Onge with no date as to when they will get more stock.....Mrs. Turbo Doo did some "surf sleuthing" and found some at Factory Rec and another dealer near Owen Sound.  I grabbed myself one and also for my cousin who also has the Renegade X minus the windshield...when he called to pay for his they had already sold 3 more....so....... I think the motto is this year is "grab it while you can"  Just my 2 cents ;)

Well said @Giddy UP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stoney said:

Only one item of mine is B/O....the 1+1 seat.

I am thinking I will run the stock shield this year to see how I feel and maybe do the medium next week.

I need to figure our some luggage as well.

@Turbo Doo I recall you posted the bag you use, I think it was a soft style of LinQ bag, mind posting info again?

I will do that,  with a pic when I can

• Thanks 1

Hearing rumors of a dealer update today from BRP, due to severe semiconductor shortages, some spring order sleds will not arrive until the end of the season (April)...I really hope this is BS

• Confused 1