Halfway Haven closing

I don't understand this, but their facebook page is all over the place as far as post dates, so even if there is news there, it may be burried.

???

This was just posted on F/B by Halfway Haven 30 minutes ago. Its some pics about trailwork north of Searchmount this weekend.

halfway.jpg

• Like 4

This was also posted on F/B by Halfway Haven:

Halfway Haven

Jay Nisley Exciting news coming soon. Please stay tuned!!

• Like 3

Posted today on their Facebook page!  Great news!  

We are pleased to report we will be OPEN and welcoming snowmobilers for full services this coming winter. However, we have many ongoing operational issues that need solutions to remain open permanently. We are fervently pursuing every possible source of assistance and support. To those who have worked hard to make this happen, we are humbled and deeply indebted. We will continue doing our part to keep the TOP D Trail open so that our family can reap its rewards. Please share and stay tuned...

Giddy Up!!

• Like 7

I sure hope they get a good turn-out!

Still, not sure how many will venture accrost the river with the current Wuhan requirements.

I fully expect there to be HUGE lake effect this year doo to the warm lakes, but that could mean great riding below too, so ...

17 hours ago, Ox said:

I sure hope they get a good turn-out!

Still, not sure how many will venture accrost the river with the current Wuhan requirements.

I fully expect there to be HUGE lake effect this year doo to the warm lakes, but that could mean great riding below too, so ...

Not sure about others, but we were watching for the opening of the border every month.  Glad ski was able to get back up.

The plan is to get up to ride a bunch this season and we love to leave the trailer in Searchmont and run up to Dub so Halfway is usually our first stop unless we go direct to Chapleau.  Then the next day is a swing through Halfway.  Dub is usually the 2nd stop.

Waiting to see how it all comes together including the D108A to get up to the Northern Corridor and if the D trail west gets opened up.  All good for long weekend runs.  Got my fingers crossed that the weather is great this season.

• Like 6